Sign in to follow this  
Wishfire

Best female Star Trek character.

Of the listed female Trek characters, who takes the cake?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Of the listed female Trek characters, who takes the cake?

• Yeoman Rand
    • Lt. Uhura
    • Dr. Crusher
    • Counselor Troi
    • Jadzia Dax
    • Colonel Kira
    • Ezri Dax
    • 7 of 9
    • T'Pol
    • Kathryn Janeway
    • Kes
    • B'Elanna Torres
    • Seven of Nine
    • Hoshi Sato
    • Nurse Chapel
    • Tasha Yar
    • Kate Pulaski
    • Guinan

As I am new, I haven't a clue whether or not this poll will work. Hopefully, it will.

My fingers are crossed.

In my view the best Star Trek character is Kira Nerys..Such a great character..Course I'm biased..I'm a big fan of Kira Nerys and of Nana Visitor.. :b-day:

004D.jpg

spacetigger - Course I'm biased

When picking a favorite, of COURSE you're biased! That is, in it's own way, the point!

spacetigger - Course I'm biased

When picking a favorite, of COURSE you're biased! That is, in it's own way, the point!

269393[/snapback]

Well yeah..But the title of this thread is best not favorite..So I thought I would throw that in about being biased..True..We are all biased in one way or another..We have different likes and dislikes..

You do have a very valid point, there. But I did mean "Best character IN YOUR OPINION." Of course, I didn't say that, so therefore I apologize.

And, if future viewers would oblige, why is your choice the best?

Edited by wishfire

I would say Jadzia is the best "Female" actor in startrek but that does not mean she is my fav because thats Ezri dax :b-day:

Edited by DutchDebbie

I could vote for Troi just to bug RC but i like living so i wont do that :b-day: ...but for me the one who takes the cake is 7 of 9 she played the role very well :b-day:

The best character was Kira - Kira was brave, competent and still had a sense of heart and was capable of caring on a small scale when faced with so many large scale challenges.

Kira is the brave person I wish I was.

You probably all know I would vote for Valeris, but as it says "listed" characters... Anyhow, I had to pick T'Pol. I imagine that it must be difficult to be the only Vulcan among humans, and especially when the two species are so different.

Hmmm, I don't know why it didn't occur to me to add characters from the movies. If I had, I would have added in Valeris and Saavik as well.

What about Captain Janeway? Kes? Torres? :flowers:

:flowers: You've got a point there.

269685[/snapback]

I hope you don't mind but I added a number of regular (and semi-regular) female characters to your poll to address Jaina's post.

I hope you don't mind but I added a number of regular (and semi-regular) female characters to your poll to address Jaina's post.

No problem whatsoever. I would've done it myself, but I couldn't figure out how.

I don't know about being the best, but the most interesting female character to me was B'Elanna Torres.....I looked forward to seeing how she was going to resolve her issues/challenges in the various episodes. In addition I liked the passion she had about her beliefs. She was courageous, honest.....and, spirited. :biggrin: :laugh::laugh:

Hmmm, well for who do you think i voted fore???

post-948-1097365583.jpg

I want to change my vote, I always find it difficult to vote between Jadzia and Ezri. Ezri has none so far, I should've voted for her.

Even though I AM a female, I'm comfortable enough to say that Colonel Kira is the hottest Trek female of them all...But only in certains seasons, though....I've always loved her character...In fact, her AND Jadzia are awesome, hot chiks...

Anyway, Eris the Vorta and Kilana the Vorta are the ULTIMATE hot females of any Trek species....

JADZIA for me....

Gooooooooo Dax!!!

did i mention that i love dax?

on a lighter note i had a non trek friend in high school who used to call jadzia 'jadzia daxs-herself'

mean non trek fan

I voted Janeway.

Must be pretty tough to have to be the highest commanding Starfleet officer in the Delta Quadrant -- having to make decisions that would probably kill off a race or change their entire lifestyle, and having to fend off the advances of so many guys (:)).

So yeah. It's Kathryn Janeway for me.

Jadzia Dax, no Ezri Dax, no Jadzia Dax, no Ezri Dax, No Jadzia Dax, ok ok ok, to hard to decide.