Sign in to follow this  
t'mir

Hair Color!

What color is your hair? Please specify if it's dyed, too. lol!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What color is your hair? Please specify if it's dyed, too. lol!

• Black
    • Blonde
    • Light Brown
    • Red
    • Strawberry Blonde
    • Dark Brown
    • Grey
    • White
    • Silver
    • Other
    • Bald

Heehee I'm really tired and sooo close to being promoted so I'm adding another poll. I'm a natural strawberry blonde. :laugh:

Edited by t'mir

Ok...let's see how many of mine I can remember them all...

natural color is light-to-medium blonde, other colors include: pink, teal, platinum blonde, strawberry blonde, medium-to-dark blonde, light brown with light blonde highlights, and now it's light-to-medium brown with light blonde and red highlights.

I've had about every color imaginable. Up till today it's been med auburn. I'm going deep red tomorrow so I just voted red. I always end up going back to red. Natural hair color? Heck if I know. Last I saw it I was 14. :laugh: Back then it was kinda dark blonde/light golden brown. I like red though, it suits my personality and my complexion.

As I have stated before, my hair color is now and will always be naturally reddish brown. I was born with this hair color and it still is reddish brown twenty something years later.

Believe or not, my hair color was redder when I was a child.

When I was younger my hair was white and as I got older it changed to blonde, now as I'm neally 40 I have hair at the back and sides of my head but bald on top :laugh:

I have brown hair. Something between light and dark brown, depends on the season of the year. :)

Mrs. Captain Picard

I'm currently a blonde. I was born a blonde, but my hair darkened to a light brown over the years. I decided about 10 years ago to go back to my birth color.

Are we all really bored or what?

Edited by Riaan

Black!!!!!!!!

I'm Chinese...

:)

Live Long and PRosper

Keep on Trekkin'

Brown, but my hair gets lighter in the summer when I get more sunlight, sometimes it gets some red in it as well. I think my ancestors had a little difficulty in "ahem" keeping things shall we say "in their pants." I tried tracing my family tree but after 12 ethnic groups I gave up.