Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daemon Marshell

Lost & Found

Greetings everyone. Even though I am technically a newbie to Startrekfans.net, I am not a newbie when it comes to ST chat and simms. I have chatted and simmed in many different rooms: the old starttrek.com site as TarlKaren, in a chat room that was known as the Nexus as several characters, and in my very first simm room on the old wbs network as a spiteful engineer, Earl Pitts, an armadillo, Speed-Bump, and a much older version of this handle, Daemon Marshell. . . a ferengi with bazaar taste. I look forward to chatting with you in the days to come.. But beware, the bigger the smile, the sharper the knife. :quark:

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE AT STFANS :)

P.S SEE YOU OUT THERE :) :) :)

Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!

Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!

Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!