Sign in to follow this  
Shrek

Starsky & Hutch

Is anyone going to see the movie Starsky & Hutch? I will see it.

Plot Outline: Two streetwise cops (Stiller and Wilson) bust criminals in their red-and-white Ford Torino with the help of police snitch called Huggy Bear (Snoop Dogg

I watched the TV series (because nothing else was on) so I know these characters, from what I've seen this film is trying too hard to be funny therefore it will not be funny at all imo. I'll wait for DVD and maybe just maybe I'll look at it, but I seriously doubt it.

I watched the TV show and it was OK..I'm really not too excited about the movie..I probably won't see it in the cinema..Perhaps on DVD...Maybe..

I loved starsky and hutch,huggie bear was my fav,i hope the film

lives up to the tv show :o

I used to love watching the TV series, not too sure about the film though I don't think it'll be the same without David Soul and Paul Michael Glazia in the main roles.

I'm gonna pass on this one. I never saw the show, but the previews alone make it look like a poor imitation. Besides, I've never liked any of the parts I've seen Wilson or Stiller (or Snoop Dog :andorian: ) play anyways. Oh well, let us know if it's actually good. :waaaa:

I remember watching Starsky & Hutch on tv when I was a kid. Starsky was my first big crush! I couldn't get enough of him. When they were in reruns, they aired every night at midnight. I remember setting my alarm clock and getting up in the middle of the night to watch them. I had to be sure to keep the volume down, though, so my parents wouldn't wake up or I'd be in big trouble. A few times my brothers would get up with me to watch which was okay, until they started blackmailing me for my allowance or they'd tell my Mom what I was doing. There is one episode in particular that will never leave my mind. It's the episode where S&H go to a cabin in the woods and they meet up with a rattlesnake. I have a huge fear of snakes of any kind and that episode gave me nightmares for weeks! When I first heard about a movie, I was excited. But the commercials I'm seeing now make it look cheesy.

There is only one Starsky & Hutch, this movie wasn't made for people that know the real ones.

I'm with you! Starsky and Hutch was my first attempt at watching "grown-up" shows when I was a kid. I have many of them on tape (my favorite is "Hydrophobia," where a disfigured Shakespearean actor is killing cabbies - and, of course, the two or three eps that Marc Alaimo is in :vbg: ), and I think I'll go watch a few today.

When I heard, long ago, on a S&H fansite that they were going to make a movie, I thought it was great! Then I heard PMG or DS or both had cameos, and that was even better! My brother started talking about it being nice to see the Tomato - I mean, Torino - again, and that white striped monster was more than welcome. Then I saw it was a comedy, and now, forget it. Maybe, just maybe, I'll watch it when it comes out on video, but I'm not counting on anything.

I remember watching it on TV way back when. It was never really a favorite show of mine, it was ok. How was the movie? Is it worth a Netflix rental?

I remember watching it on TV way back when. It was never really a favorite show of mine, it was ok. How was the movie? Is it worth a Netflix rental?

Not really, I bought a used copy of the movie at a video store going out of business sale for $3. I was overcharged.