Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fett

Hello!

Hi. I'm Fett and found out about this place through a fellow poster at starwars.com(I'm there as Durba Fett). Have been looking for a decent Star Trek site for a while and this is definitely it. My real name is Matt and live with my partner Julie in the UK and have a little boy of 2 named George.

I love my Star Trek, Star Wars, Stargate and plenty of other stuff Sci-Fi and listen to Heavy Metal :bow:

See you out there

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY :wow:

P.S SEE YOU OUT THERE BOUNTY HUNTER :wow:

I love my Star Trek, Star Wars, Stargate and plenty of other stuff Sci-Fi and listen to Heavy Metal :o

Hey there... *waves* Welcome aboard..

Sweet the three best "star" shows there are... :bag:

My message board (which isn't fully functioning at the moment) is all about those three things.. :bag: Link is in my sig.. I would love for you to check it out.. :)

Sorry shameless plug... :laugh:

Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!

Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!

Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!Welcome and Live Long and Prosper!!!!!!!