Sign in to follow this  
Capt.Vash

Don't Save Enterprise Petition

I think enterprise is lame the first series lacked substance and now the they are hunting this weapon the episodes are off subject half the time dragged out and lots copy voyager voy= epi "one" Ent= flox in the expanse alone

any way we just need to blow up the damn weapon then move on to:

Star Trek The 29th Century

an epic tale catouloging the adventures of the federation time ship relativity

any better new series ideas are welcome but i say DOWN WITH ENT

I think enterprise is lame

I think ENTERPRISE rocks! :bow:

the first series lacked substance

I disagree, the first two seasons were about "Starfleet's first mission" and Humanity getting their space legs. While there were some clunkers, I enjoyed most episodes. ;)

and now the they are hunting this weapon the episodes are off subject half the time

Season 3's story arc isn't about "hunting this weapon". The arc is Enterprise hunting down the Xindi weapon to protect Earth from total destruction, investigating the mystical spheres, and dealing with anomalies that defy physics. As for non-arc episodes, DS9 had many durring their war arc. I would loose interrest if there were no stand-alone episodes.

dragged out and lots copy voyager  voy= epi "one"   Ent= flox in the expanse alone

That is the only episode that borrowed a story from VOY.

any way we just need to blow up the damn weapon then move on to:

Star Trek The 29th Century

I think that would be set too far into the future. In fact, the reason for Berman producing ENT was becuase they were running out of ideas for the 24th century.

any better new series ideas are welcome but i say DOWN WITH ENT

Here's a better idea:

Star Trek: Enterprise - Season 4! ;)

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Okay right now I could get real rude and offensive, but dang it if I ain't a lady!

People like you are annoying.

I got taught "If you ain't got something good to say, don't say it at all!"

Bashing enterprise is pointless It's a show that has impact, sure there have been some loose episodes, all shows get them!

I have seen waaay worse shows last years, (Anyone for saved by the bell?)

Edited by Unadopted Angelic

Ya know what the funny thing is, the really well educated Star Trek fans LOVE Enterprise. even the ones with some college education. however, you can tell who the kids are. all they want is action. "Okay, blow this up, and move on" if you want that, go watch Star Wars. Star Trek is called Science Fiction for a reason. it's designed to make you think about things. it addresses scientific, sociological, and phsycological issues, while telling a story set in the future. if it WERE all mindless violence, then I would say Star Trek indeed deserves to die, but it's not. it makes you THINK, it makes you use your brain when watching. if you can't handle that, don't watch it. go watch something more to your liking. Scooby Doo, for instance.

Stardate:214145.9

Fighting fire with fire huh? Well in the first week or so we have over 80 signatures and growing, how many do you got on this so called "Don't save Enterprise Petition"?

When it comes to arguing a point, I make my husband look like a (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't)cat.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. The official opinion of this site is that Enterprise is the best television show in first run currently on the air.

I would like it known that I concur whole-heartedly with the Site's official possition

Edited by Julie

Star Trek Enterprise is a great show that ought to stay on the air for as long as possible.

If it goes, when it goes, it will be replaced, not by Star Trek: The Twenty Ninth Century, (no bad thing - it would be terrible!), not by Star Trek anything.

If will be replaced by another reality TV show. And another and another and another.

:bow:

Millions of us worldwide like, enjoy, even love Star Trek Enterprise. To wish the programme to end because it isn't what you want is spiteful, selfish and childish.

And I agree 100% with VaBeachGuy too.

I got taught "If you ain't got something good to say, don't say it at all!"

Need i say more..... :bow:

my god, some people are so rude....no wonder us Australians get none of the good shows, wallies (i want to say a ruder word but cant) like you get it cancelled before we can judge (i want to say a rude word about buttocks but cant)

I just think that ent is really messes up every thing is better then tos but it is sposed to be from before tos... and i can't stand captain archers "thinking" face when ever he has o make a difficult decision he wrinkles up his nose and asks travis, tupal, or (engineering guy? my brain ran away for the momoment) a question...

I understand why a show should make you think but not like this.......

and I am sorry the austrailians cannot ust make thier own TV shows

Edited by Capt.Vash

Well, I think a person should do whatever makes them happy (within reason). If watching Enterprise doesn't make you happy, you probably shouldn't watch it. :bow:

You see i don't like Enterprise either.But i still signed the "Save Enterprise petition" Because i think that it has a lot of potential.I also want to mention that everyone is entitled to thier own opinion but its people that deny that there are other opinions out there that piss me off...

Hey Julie..

Lay off the girl! Maybe she stopped watching it like i did..

Or maybe she just started getting in (She lives in Australia)

Enterprise is a wonderful, intelligent show that I have no doubt will last all 7 seasons. The bashers are a bit annoying but they are intitled to their opinion no matter how wrong they are.

Capt.Vash

Sorry but you appear to have lost all credibility with this thread, I understand that people have opposing views and am happy to listen to them, but when someone advertises themselves as a "basher" it is clear that they are more interested in creating a reaction than actually discussing a topic.

Been done before and certainly isn't original, just ask fans of a show called Doctor Who.