• Okona
    • Salia (the Dauphin)
    • Ishara Yar
    • Vash
    • Dr. Marr (killed the crystal entity)
    • Mark Twain
    • Amanda (Q girl)
    • Other

I couldn't stand Leah Brahms... so annoying! Who do you like the least of these? Note: I included the "Other" category because I couldn't possibly name every guest that was on the show! But if you vote "Other," be sure you tell us who it is and possibly what episode.

~T

Edited by t'mir

Twain! :lol: I know CJLP will probably disagree with me, but I think "Time's Arrow" was one of the most contrived episodes in Trek history. Even though he has an entertaining scene every now and then, Twain just makes me roll my eyes a little too much.

And I will personally flog anyone who votes for Vash. :lol: (j/k)

I voted for ben the ten forward guy,but if i was given the

chance i would do it too :lol:

As for Amanda the female Q, who couldn't like Olivia D'Abo?
And I will personally flog anyone who votes for Vash.  (j/k)

Please note that I'm not necessarily just putting down names I don't like, I was just trying to think of all the different guest characters that stuck out to me.

Personally, I couldn't STAND that one ensign who wouldn't shut up in engineering, then splashed hot cocoa all over Cap. Picard, but I couldn't remember her name... I think it was Ensign Rodriguez.

Stardate:214534.5

Yeh i didnt like Dr. Marr either :blink:

Twain!  I know CJLP will probably disagree with me, but I think "Time's Arrow" was one of the most contrived episodes in Trek history. Even though he has an entertaining scene every now and then, Twain just makes me roll my eyes a little too much.

I disagree with you too.IMO Mark Twian was the best extra TNG had and maybe even in Star Trek.Times Arrow was an awsome episode(s)

For some reason Vash always annoyed me

Well Tinadoll, it looks like Ace will be flogging you first and then me. I voted for Vash as well. I just could not understand why Picard was attracted to her. She basically embodied everything he has spent his career trying to stop.

I voted for Vash but I almost voted other. I would have to say that Shelby in BOBW is tied with Vash. She totally rubbed me the wrong way and I so wanted her to get assimilated.

For some reason Vash always annoyed me

Well Tinadoll, it looks like Ace will be flogging you first and then me. I voted for Vash as well. I just could not understand why Picard was attracted to her. She basically embodied everything he has spent his career trying to stop.

I voted for Vash but I almost voted other. I would have to say that Shelby in BOBW is tied with Vash. She totally rubbed me the wrong way and I so wanted her to get assimilated.

**raises hand** I don't like Vash, either. I hope Q left her on some desolate planet with her little shovel.

As for Shelby, I agree with you, Takara!

Edited by t'mir

;):rofl:

There are... too... many... of you. :blink:

Eh, I can accept it if you don't like Vash, but Shelby too? Say it aint so, Takara! :rofl:

I voted for "other"...The episode was Drumhead and the women who was accusing everyone really bugged me....Remmick should have played that part and then it would have been a better episode. :blink:

As much as I hate Vash ( :blink: ;):rofl::rofl: ), I had to vote for Dr. Marr. She was so mean, annoying and mad. Something like a female Ahab wannabe. ;):bow:

Mrs. Captain Picard

I voted for Vash, but it was a tough choice between her and Dr. Marr. As for being flogged - no problem. I get verbally flogged nearly every day at work! :blink:

I voted for "other"...The episode was Drumhead and the women who was accusing everyone really bugged me....Remmick should have played that part and then it would have been a better episode. :blink:

I'm thinkin that was Nora Satie, but I can't be certain w/o checking. Yep, she got on my nerves about as much as Dr. Marr.

After reading back through here, I realize I disliked Dr. Marr and even Adm. Satie much more than Twain. I just wasn't putting the name with the character for some reason. That moves Twain down to 3rd for me. :rofl:

BTW, who's the 10-Forward guy? I'm having a senior-moment, I guess. :rofl:

(heh, I just noticed this is post #1111 for me. I wonder what that is in Bynar? ;) )

Edited by Ace

Other: Robert Duncan McNeil as Nicholas Locarno. What a boldfaced liar!

I gotta give Wesley an Atttaboy for doing the right thing and exposing that creep for what he was.

:blink:

BTW, who's the 10-Forward guy? I'm having a senior-moment, I guess. :blink:

Ben, the 10 Forward guy, was in the episode Lower Decks. They used his character as a link between the higher ranked officers and the lower ranked officers in the episode.

In case you don't recall that episode, it is the one where the Bajoran Ensign Sito (who was a member of the team Wes was on in First Duty) was killed in the line of duty.

I voted for Ishara Yar she just seemed so forced. Maybe if anouther actress had played her it would have been better and on the Shelby note I have grown to like her after reading the new frontier books.

BTW, who's the 10-Forward guy? I'm having a senior-moment, I guess. ;)

Ben, the 10 Forward guy, was in the episode Lower Decks. They used his character as a link between the higher ranked officers and the lower ranked officers in the episode.

In case you don't recall that episode, it is the one where the Bajoran Ensign Sito (who was a member of the team Wes was on in First Duty) was killed in the line of duty.

Thanks, Takara. ;)

I remember the ep, but not the character (Ben). I guess I'll have to rewatch it sometime.