Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

Family

Yep, my daughter is a member here. Her sn is indys_daughter. She doesn't post much though.

I am sure most people know who my brother is, and if you've read Julie's posts, you know who my wife is...however, my Brother in law might be something of a mystery

i have an uncle i tried to get to come here, he says he did, but i dont think he registered or posts. the rest of my family would think im rather nuts if i sent them here, after all i wouldnt want them to read my posts, or my logs. lol. but im the only real trekkie other than my one uncle. so sadly enough no.

Naw. I have an extremely small family anyway, but I may get my mom to post on here at some point (my only close relative who's a Trek fan). Until then, it's just me. :lol:

however, my Brother in law might be something of a mystery

Wouldn't be Sarge, would it? Just a guess. I guess I'm just grouping the military guys together. :lol:

Edited by Ace

i have an uncle i tried to get to come here, he says he did, but i dont think he registered or posts. the rest of my family would think im rather nuts if i sent them here, after all i wouldnt want them to read my posts, or my logs. lol. but im the only real trekkie other than my one uncle. so sadly enough no.

I think just about all of my family has been to the board at one time or another. One of my brother's has posted under the name "Kor" before too.

Nope only me out my family post here but my girlfriend does post

here :lol:

My brother wont leave ST.COM but thats his choice he does not

know what he is missing,this site kicks ST.COM all over!!!!!!!!!!!!

No family yet..I've been trying to get my mother to register here but she hasn't yet..She does come here and reads some of the posts occasionally as a guest..I got her watching Enterprise every week..She likes it..!

:lol: - Cool Smilie ... :lol:

I have a son in college (he likes ENT) I've tried and tried to get become a member here but he's too attached to some other message board to do so. :blink:

nope, i am the only one that even goes on the innernet(my own word) in my family :blink: my brother stays in his room, and my mom doesnt know BLAH about computers. and i am the only that is is interested in trek, well.... my brother watches my TNG Ep's sometimes, but thats it.

Don't have any blood family members on here, but one of my roommates is here and soon to be the other one as well, and honestly to me most of the mods here are part of my extended family.