Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

I think it was shocking when that King Cobra bit Macho Man.

In WCW I think Hall and Nash appearing on Nitro and Hogan turning heel shocked the wrestling world.

In WCW I think Hall and Nash appearing on Nitro and Hogan turning heel shocked the wrestling world.

311693[/snapback]

Oh Hell Yeah, That Wsa...That Was....And It Worked!

Evernotice How The Shows Leading Up To WM Are Usually Great While The Rest Of The Year Sucks More Or Less? 

Yeah.

And they wonder why business declines after Mania? :P

Decent Raw Last Night I was able to tape it (well G/f) did, Glad to see Orton turn heel, he was a Stale face IMO

Heres some interesting news. Both Road Warrior Animal and Ted Dibiase have got job tryouts with the WWE. Animal as an announcer and DiBiase as a road agent and writing consultant. It also appears that Paul Heyman is done with the WWE as soon as the ECW PPV is over.

Heres some interesting news. Both Road Warrior Animal and Ted Dibiase have got job tryouts with the WWE. Animal as an announcer and DiBiase as a road agent and writing consultant. It also appears that Paul Heyman is done with the WWE as soon as the ECW PPV is over.

311782[/snapback]

I jst read that online, Dibiase is on a 3-month trial basis which is weird due to his religious beliefs I doubt he will stick around for the whole 3 months, and Warrior will be given a tryout in the upcoming weeks for possibly a B-show announcer.

Hey was anyone else upset with the camera men on Raw last night? After Orton RKO'ed Stacy she had her legs open for about a good 5 mins, and we got no Panty Shot! :P :P :P

I jst read that online, Dibiase is on a 3-month trial basis which is weird due to his religious beliefs I doubt he will stick around for the whole 3 months,

DiBiase will be superb in the WWE as a manager or something. His religious conversion is widely regarded in the industry (and on the Internet :P) as being somewhat of a gimmick.

and Warrior will be given a tryout in the upcoming weeks for possibly a B-show announcer.

Please god, no. :P

we got no Panty Shot

He means that traditionally Stacy Keibler wears the shortest skirts known to exist.

It's because she has 41 inch legs.

Actually I was making those faces because I can't believe a woman would have so little regard for herself that she'd willing let the camera regularly do a "shot" of her bodies most intimate area. :P

BTW-girls with out really long legs wear short skirts too. :P

Actually I was making those faces because I can't believe a woman would have so little regard for herself that she'd willing let the camera regularly do a "shot" of her bodies most intimate area. 

Well, the WWE do treat their "Divas" without a lot of respect. It's one of the reasons I wanted them moved from one show to the other, since one of the announcers on RAW basically treats them like a joke. Women's wrestling and women IN wrestling can never be taken seriously with him. Though his weirdness regarding women is well known in the industry.

BTW-girls with out really long legs wear short skirts too.

:P :P

Well, her legs are too long for my liking. :P

Edited by The King

Actually, Stacy used to live about 2 miles from my house. Her Mom still lives there.

Hey was anyone else upset with the camera men on Raw last night? After Orton RKO'ed Stacy she had her legs open for about a good 5 mins, and we got no Panty Shot!

311783[/snapback]

That cameraman should be immediately fired!

How does everyone feel about this upcoming ECW PPV?. Apparently , Paul Heyman is not all that involved which sucks. Also, WWE is competing with a Shane Douglas ECW reunion show the night before. I think this one will be a disaster.