Sign in to follow this  
HRH The KING

(WWE) World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.

We want American Badass Taker who is human

:angry: I agree.

Even Taker wants to go back to that gimmick. He liked it because it combined the two things he cares about the most, motorbikes and beating the crap out of people.

and we Want a solid Wrestler named nova not a Infomercial Pitchman, God my Ears are gonna bleed soon

The Simon Dean gimmick is already dead. The whole thing was based on the fact that Dean Malenko's real name is Dean Simon. Yes, that's right, Stephanie and Vince created a character based on a guy's NAME. :look:

Yeah I knew that but to waste a talanted wrestler with that gimick suck, they might as well brin Duke the Dumpster Back (Shivers)

Duke the Dumpster

He probably lives in a dumpster now. :angry:

I don't know where that dude is now, but you can imagine when he joined the WWE and Vince said to him "Your gimmick will be a garbage man who can wrestle" ole' Duke must have seen his career flash before his eyes.

Droz was the guy that could puke on cue. He had to prove that to Vince when he was interviewed by him. Vince slid over a trash can to him and made him demonstrate his puking ability.....lol

A few days ago,WWE.com had a video on their site showing Tyson Tomko getting stitched up after being destroyed by Kane. If you listen closely, you also hear Batista and Snitsky in the background discussing their spots for their upcoming match later that night on RAW.The video has since been removed........lol

Edited by Kor37

He had to prove that to Vince when he was interviewed by him. Vince slid over a trash can to him and made him demonstrate his puking ability

This was shown on "Beyond The Mat" and Vince made himself look like total ***.

Vince tends to slip into his "Mr McMahon" character whenever a camera in on him and it always looks dumb when it's anywhere but in a wrestling ring.

The fact that documentary shows Vince asking a guy to play a character based on vomiting shows why Vince's claims that HE makes superstars is complete nonsense.

The biggest stars in the WWE throughout it's history have become stars through their own talents. Often in spite of Vince's interference and ideas.

WWE signed Marty Jannetty to a contract after the SmackDown tapings on Tuesday night in Savannah, GA following his match with Kurt Angle. Although not much is known at this time, Jannetty is expected to be involved with the RAW brand and continue to interact with Shawn Michaels.

Great Scotts He Died!

Im gonna go watch my Back to the Future DVD's

Hey Im gonna Miss Raw tonight cause Of work, I plan on checking here tomorrow for Results and stuff

I just read some interesting tidbits. Former TNA X-Division champ Frankie Kazarian has signed with WWE and will be brought to Smackdown. Also, TNA referee Mike Posey has quit TNA and signed with the WWE.

Oh Bloody Hell, I Was Gonna Go To This One Too...But Nooooooo...My Brother Didn't Wanna Go...

No...I Couldn't Find Another Way :P

Was Gonna Go Ro SD Tomorrow Too.

LOL!!!! :P

Well, I think he may have made a wise decision. That boring speech from HHH almost sent me into a comatose state.

Interesting annoucement though. Stallone inducts Hogan into the Hall Of Fame!!!

Awesome. I wonder if Hogan will morph into "Thunderlips" and get revenge??? :P

It's been good so far.

But I ask one thing.

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ON SNITSKY'S FACE??? :o :P :P

Also, why does Flair sweat so much?

I've seen hydroelectric dams with less water. :P

Edited by The King

It looks like a volcano has erupted on the side of his face.

They can call it "Mount Steroid".

311685[/snapback]

Perhaps He Has Something Lodged In His Bloodstream :P :P