WHO was the best and why  

19 members have voted

1. 1. WHO was the best and why

• Ricker and deanna
    • kirk and everyone
    • Worf and Jadzia
    • Odo and Kira
    • other

mine is odo and kira so different. but so in love. wow thats sounds really weird from a guy .

I'm going with Kirk and everyone. It worked well enough for him the ENTIRE way through TOS. The others we are unsure of so stick to what we know works, right?

Well, Deanna and Will for me. I've always liked them. They're a cute couple, I think. :hand:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Other.

Riker and Deanna would be second, but I enjoyed the Tom/B'Elanna relationship on Voyager. :lol: (Keep in mind I haven't seen the DS9 relationships).

Other.

My favourite ever relationship is Rom and Leeta. They both brought out the best in each other and any one who's seen 'Doctor Bashir I Presume?' will know that their relationship was never exactly straight forward.

'Lllleeeeeeettttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!....Wwwwwaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt!!!...*gasp* :lol:

I voted for "other"...Tom & B'Elanna...they were more convincing. :blink:

Edited by v_seven

I also like the Tom and B'lanna relationship. There was real committment, and real marital conflict and growth. But also real love. I like the episode when most of the crew was kidnapped and their memories erased, and they were relocated among the workforce of the palnet to which they were taken. Even though Tom did not remember that B'lanna was his wife, and carrying his child, he tried to look out for her.

I voted "other."