Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gdog243

Member Returning

Hey all

I signed up for this board about a year ago, but I left for a long while because I was on a few other boards. I decided to come back to this one and renew my membership, so I'm back, and hope to post more here than ever.

I forgot how to spell your name to whoever is running this place, but you have done a great job evolving it. Fantastic work.

I hope there are some who remember me. I remember some of you, either from here or other boards.

I remember you, and welcome back. It'll be great to see you around the site! If it's been since last year that you visited then we have changed quite a bit since then. One thing that hasn't changed though, great postings from great Star Trek fans.

I remember you, and welcome back. It'll be great to see you around the site! If it's been since last year that you visited then we have changed quite a bit since then. One thing that hasn't changed though, great postings from great Star Trek fans.

Yeah, I've been looking around the board, and love the changes. From the startrek emoticons, to the very detailed FAQ forums, you've done a great job VBG.

:)

Yeah, I've been looking around the board, and love the changes. From the startrek emoticons, to the very detailed FAQ forums, you've done a great job VBG.

:)

Thanks, though I can't take full credit. Everyone's made a contribution that makes the site what it is.

Specifically though, the much of the FAQ was typed by Takara.

the name looks familiar, gdog. you go to starfleet lounge at all?

Sometimes. I was usually there when starfleet lounge was first in operation. When all the spamming showed up, I quit there.

I don't know you from here, but I recognize your s/n from a couple of other places. Welcome back to STF. :)

I don't know you from here, but I recognize your s/n from a couple of other places. Welcome back to STF. :)

Thanks to you and to everyone else for the nice welcome

Ace, you wouldn't happen to be the Rocker from Santa Cruz CA would you?

If you are, long time no see dude.