Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

STARTREKFANS.NETs 1st ANNIVERSARY

We should have a Startrekfans.net birthday chat party, what do you guys say?

Powreal

MQ has one scheduled for 7 PM EST tomight..C Ya there..!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Star Trek Fans .net B) B) :lol: and thank you VBG. All this in one year fantastic. ;) . Many, many more happy years. Best trek site anywhere ;):hug:

Happy Anniversary STARTREKFANS.NET!!!!! I am amazed at how much life has changed since I joined the boards. I've made some great friends, including you VBG, learned more about computers, software and building websites than I ever imagined and went from being a mild Trekkie to a fanatical one.

Thanks again for everything VBG! You are the greatest!!!!

For those who didn't recognize the special guests singing on Alterego's original post, the first was Elvis Presley (who VBG is a huge fan of) and the second was Marilyn Monroe (singing to JFK).

Happy Anniversary STARTREKFANS.NET!!!!! I am amazed at how much life has changed since I joined the boards. I've made some great friends, including you VBG, learned more about computers, software and building websites than I ever imagined and went from being a mild Trekkie to a fanatical one.

Thanks again for everything VBG!  You are the greatest!!!!

For those who didn't recognize the special guests singing on Alterego's original post, the first was Elvis Presley (who VBG is a huge fan of) and the second was Marilyn Monroe (singing to JFK).

I could not have said that better myself. We have all grown very close in the last year haven't we?

Maybe I should break out the tequila to celebrate, oh wait......Not such a good idea. LOL

*sniff* Good times, STF. Good times.

Thank-you so very much, VBG, for this site and for the development of this family.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STARTREKFANS.NET!!!

The day's almost over, but...

Happy Birthday/Anniversary!!! This is an amazing site full of wonderful people, and I appreciate all the work that VBG, AE, and company have put into it. Way to go, guys and gals! :laugh:

94355.gif

Well the day is over now, but it was a loooooong day so I'm just now getting to this. :laugh: Thank you VBG for making such an awesome community where I've met some of my dearest friends. :assimilated:

Oh well, better late than never...HAPPY BIRTHDAY STARTREKFANS.NET!!! Before I discovered this site, I had just about given up on message boards and chat rooms in general. They were becoming difficult to find, and the main one, st.com, was filled with posters that I would rather not communicate with. Then, one day, I saw a post on the st.com message boards from VBG himself. He had just put some new skins on his site and was inviting fans to come check it out. I did, and am glad I did!! This is much more than just a message board and chat room, it's a family, and I am glad I was welcomed with such open arms. I've made many new cyber friends that I can discuss my beloved Trek with whenever I want. God bless you, VBG and all the mods!