Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Funniest TNG episode

Hm, that's a hard question. The funniest TNG episodes for me are "Haven", "Manhunt" and "Menage A Troi" - and "Deja Q", of course. I can't decide which one is the funniest. :)

Mrs. Captain Picard

I love that expression too.

Between that image:

Click for Spoiler:

Data.JPG

and this one from Fistful of Datas:

Click for Spoiler:

fistfd3.jpg

I can't think of anything funnier.

How was Relics funny? I think the only funny line was when Scotty told the holodeck to give him the bridge of the Enterprise NCC1701 "no bloody A, B, C or D" lol.

Other than that I found it fairly serious.

Edited by Danny

The funniest TNG episodes in my opinion are 'The Naked Now', 'The Last Outpost', parts of 'Haven', 'The Outrageous Okona' as well as the 'Shizoid Man' and 'Starship Mine'. There are many others as well.

I thought the one episode where Data tried his hand at humour was amusing..:laugh:

And there's a scene I think was from that same episode, where Data's asking someone something, and in response the tell him, "Don't look at me.." meaning they don't know the answer. Data however takes this literally and turns his head away from them.:o

I won't argue Fist Full of Datas is a hilarious episode, along with Qpid.

Here's something different...

Times Arrow pt2

The lady that runs the hotel demanding the rent..

'Mr. Pic-kard'

:wow:

Unification pt1

Picard and Data in the same quarters on the Klingon ship.

Picard lays down on the steel bunk to try and sleep..

He turns his head towards Data...

Picard - What are you doing?

Data - I am processing data, was I making noise?

Picard - No, not exactly..

Picard then tries to goto sleep again.. Then he slowly opens his eyes and quickly turns around to look at Data.

Picard - What are you looking at?

Data - Nothing

Picard - But you're looking right at me!

Data - I am sorry.

Data then proceeds to turn 90 degrees, but keeps looking straight at Picard, freaking Picard out even more.. The entire scene cracks me up.. Actually, there are several hilarious moments in Unification pt1 and p2.

:wow:

Actually I don't remember very many "funny" TNG episodes. TOS has several of them though, especially "A piece of the action."

But if I could remember specific TNG moments:

1) I think the episode was "Data's Day". I know it's the one where O'Brien was getting married and Data needed dancing lessons. Crusher tried to teach Data how to tap dance - and he was better at it than she was! :wow:

2) Then there was the one where a "young" Picard awakened after a "friend with benefits" romp in the sack, wakes up, and sees... Q!! :wow:

Fist Full of Datas

That is by far the funniest TNG episode.

Yeah, that was another episode with some funny moments. That "female" Data trying to get with Worf at the end was a bit too predictable to be funny. But Lt. Broccoli putting prostitutes in a kid's holodeck program - especially the Chief of Security's kid's program - was hilarious.

Top funniest episode is Qpid How much does picard look like the old Robin Hoods with the fake moustache.

And the bit when Data goes to say something and he has a chicken leg in his hand.

and the funniest Quote

"Sir I must protest I am not a merry man"

Secondly would be The naked now when Data acts drunk

Fist Full of Datas

That is by far the funniest TNG episode.

OMG, that one was great! :dude:

I would also choose Miles and Keiko's wedding and any and all episodes w/Lwaxana or Q.

Don't know which one was 'the' funniest, but there were many using a bit of humour.

Some of the Q episodes come to mind, like the one where he is thrown out of the continuum.

Trois Mother and Picard always formed an amusing sparring team.

Fistful of Datas has been mentioned. I also liked Berlinghof Rasmussen. And does anyone remember (was it?) Sonny Clemonds?

Relics relied on a good deal of humour. The most toys had an entertaining (if evil) merchant, and I'll never forget Picard saying:

Well done Mr Broccoli!

I didn't remember the title of the episode, but I voted for the one in which Barclay created a story with the other members of the crew in the holodeck and he felt in love with the counselor...

I didn't remember the title of the episode, but I voted for the one in which Barclay created a story with the other members of the crew in the holodeck and he felt in love with the counselor...

That's "Hollow Pursuits".

Oh too many!

What's that one where Picard, Riker and Data are on the Bridge and Data has spoke too much? Just as Picard is talking to Data, Data goes to lean on Riker's shoulder but 

Riker walks off and Data falls?

:sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::shocked::roflmao::roflmao:

Oh too many!

What's that one where Picard, Riker and Data are on the Bridge and Data has spoke too much? Just as Picard is talking to Data, Data goes to lean on Riker's shoulder but 

You're referring to season 1's The Naked Now when the crew was infected with the contaminant from the Tsiolkovsky although it was Picard, Data and Worf who were on the bridge.

Oh too many!

You're referring to season 1's The Naked Now when the crew was infected with the contaminant from the Tsiolkovsky although it was Picard, Data and Worf who were on the bridge.

Yes, well, wrong again, at least I got the action right!

I don't know why they called it The Naked Now. Only 3 of the crew got naked - Yar, Data, and an unnamed redshirt in Yar's quarters. (Only time it was good to be a redshirt.)

The most obvious answer would be that it was called The Naked Now was because it was a sequel to the TOS episode The Naked Time.

They should have just called it Data Gets Laid because that is how everyone remembers the episode anyway.

:P  REALLY? :elephant:

There was some were funny but not sure them,may be one data on holodeck or he was telling jokes,maybe when they in void not sure..

post-761-1215372246.gif

post-761-1215372403.jpg