Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

Personal Photo Option

Do you have a personal photo in your STF profile?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a personal photo in your STF profile?

• Yes, it's of myself
    • Yes but it's not of me
    • No I didn't know you could do that
    • No I don't want my picture on the internet
    • Other

I've noticed a lot of people don't use the personal photo option and I was wondering why? I like to be able to put a face to a name. My personal pic is of me and my daughter watching Blue's Clues.

Yes, it is a pic of me in my home with my favorite Enterprise model. I may change it at some point if I ever do get a digital camera.

I agree RC, I wish more members would post their pics there..

Yes i use a photo but its not of me,i am in two minds

about putting up a real photo of myself :o

My photo is classified. Therefor it shall not be posted on the internet.

Just kidding. I was thinking of putting the spread Playgirl did of me, but then I thought "ya know, that might get you in some trouble"

Just kidding again. Really, I don't have a very good pic of myself.

I have a picture in there but I have not yet put one of me in there

Every once in a while I change it to some kind of political statement. I don't want to post any political statement in my signature or aviator so I decided to use that.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Yes but its not me.. I had the same avatar for the good part of a year and so when I changed it I put that pic there so people who remember me by that avatar know who I am... Make sense??

I did have a picture of me on it, but it was a really old picture and made me look really young. As soon as I get a newer pic (that isn't a embarrasing friends-screwing-around photo. Lol) I'm going to update it.

I dont use the "Personal Photo Option" Because........

1. I don't have a photos digital of me.

2. The horror of people seeing my mug will probably result in members fleeing in droves.

Well the last one is propbably overstatement but I am not what you call good lookin' and don't see the point in putting someone elses photo so I don't.

I have had mine up since the option became available, although it is not a very good pic. It is the pic that was taken for my company ID at work. LOL

well i just put one there because of this thread. its of in order left to right tim, mini me, and me. that would be my uncle in norfolk his son my godson matt, and of course me, matt. that was taken the day of min-me's baptism. so what do you think? i really hate my picture being taken but oh well.

Edited by cptwright

I haven't one in my personal file. Could it be one I can upload from my PC or do I need an URL for it?

Anyhow never thought someone would care.

It can be from your PC. It has an upload feature, just like the avatars.

I have just added a picture of me. I was playing around with my friend's digital camera and got some weird angles. Lol.

I have just added a picture of me. I was playing around with my friend's digital camera and got some weird angles. Lol.

Cool pic Bysty.What's that star above your head? Is that part of a flag?

Cool pic Bysty.What's that star above your head? Is that part of a flag?

It was at my friends house. It is a big flag depicting the big dipper. I'm not sure if it is a generic flag or if it is for a country/region.

(And if you look above the closet door, you will see some Oilers banners from the Stanley Cup/Gretzky years. Yay! Lol.)

nice pic, bysty! I'm trying to doctor one up now because all the digi pics i have now are of me and other ppl. :lol: