What is your favorite console?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite console?

• Playstation 2
    • X-box
    • GameCube
    • Game Boy Advance
    • Other (List below)

I voted PS2 its just the best console at this moment.

P.S best PS2 game--METAL GEAR SOLID 2 SUBSTANCE---

I voted for "other" because I don't play any of the newer consoles, I still use my Super Nintendo Entertainment System :dude: .

The old consoles are sometimes the best. :huh:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Stardate:214109.8

Out of the ones listed I picked the PS2 even though the X-Box has better graphics but IMO it doesnt have that many good games.

But my favorite all time console is the good ol Nintendo.

I voted PS2 i spend many a happy hour playing on mine it has some great games, i have just ordered Final Fantasy X-2 i can hardly wait to get it. :huh:

My Gamecube, nothing beats Mario or Zelda. Not even Halo (yes I sound like a wacko) you can't beat the classic and modern mesh.

My Gamecube, nothing beats Mario or Zelda. Not even Halo (yes I sound like a wacko) you can't beat the classic and modern mesh.

I found Halo really fun in the beginning and the end, but the middle was really slow. I love the FPS games, but they do get boring easily.

The game I am really looking forward to is Everything or Nothing, the next James Bond game. It's 3rd person, and is supposed to be the Bond game to blow Goldeneye out of the water.

I found Halo really fun in the beginning and the end, but the middle was really slow. I love the FPS games, but they do get boring easily.

The game I am really looking forward to is Everything or Nothing, the next James Bond game. It's 3rd person, and is supposed to be the Bond game to blow Goldeneye out of the water.

Isn't that what they said about all the others? You know a good spy game, Splinter Cell. I tell you that was a tough game, loved it. :bow: