The Most irritating startrek character

The most irritating startrek character for me is

REGINALD BARCLAY

becouse he,

A: Remindes me at Murdock(theA-team)

B: To nerveus

C: an anoying type

D: all of the above

...........................................................................................................

i would rather have Q in my home for diner than Barclay

i don,t even smoke Barclay i smoke Heavy tobacco

I would say:

5: Reginald B. B. B. B. B. Barclay.

This guy could barely speak without stammering and he graduated from the ACADEMY????

4: Deanna Troi.

Very annoying. For example.

INT. BRIDGE USS ENTERPRISE.

Picard and Troi stand on the bridge.

ROMULAN COMMANDER ON THE VIEWSCREEN:

"DAMN YOU PICARD, NOW I WILL KILL YOU AND DESTROY YOUR SHIP"!!!!

TROI (turns to Picard)

"Captain....I'm sensing that he is very hostile"

PICARD (rolls his eyes and slaps Troi)

"NO *poopie* SHERLOCK!!!! YOU NEEDED TELEPATHY TO KNOW THAT?????"

3: Ezri "Frickin" Dax

Let me get this straight. When a Trill Host dies, they remove the Symbiont and place it in a DIFFERENT Host to give it a variety of lives and experiences. So they take the Dax symbiont from Jadzia's who was a Starfleet officer and put it into the annoying Ezri, who is (wait for it) A STARFLEET OFFICER!!!

What's with that????

They put this moron on DS9 for ONE SEASON!!!! Why not just devote more screen time to the other regular and recurring characters???

2: WESLEY CRUSHER.

Get this Wes. We do not want you to save the damn ship. We want Picard, or Riker, or Geordi, or Data, or Worf to save the ship. NOT YOU!!! Go AWAY!!! You annoying little man-boy genius thingy.

1: Neelix:

Annoying voice, girlfriend Kes was far too pretty to hang around with this furry annoying Talaxio-Freak. He actually makes the food for the crew. I wouldn't let this dude touch my food. Why did they keep him on board to waste the ship's precious resources??? Once they reached the end of the space he knew well, they should have dropped him on some godforsaken planet (but kept Kes, because she was so cute). DIE NEELIX DIE!!!!

Edited by William Stryker

OOH MY GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE, WHAT DID I RELEASED IN PPL

:frusty:

Wesley Crusher has always been annoying to me and I was glad when he left the show..

William Stryker, It looks like it's not just Enterprise that you dislike. Seems like there is at least 1 character from each series that you have a problem with..Since you dislike Enterprise so much I'm surprised you didn't name someone from there..BTW, I believe Ezri Dax wasn't a Science Officer. She was a Counselor.

I have to say Wesley Crusher. That boy is really highly annoying. :frusty:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Wesley - the only character's whose departure I celebrated.

Hoshi - at least in season one and two - I would fast forward through all her scenes - it's like taking a four year old in a bad mood shopping - whine - whine - whine.

Ok get this

1.Wesley Crusher.He is a frikin kid medling in Starfleet business by being on the bridge.And those uniforms! Eggg

2.Neelix and Kes= They had no purpose on Voyager other than to be the moral officer and his girlfreind...

3.7 of 9= Pure eye candy.She did have some character but still eyecandy

4.Dr Phlox=He anoys me..But the jury still is out on that one

5. T'pol= Who's great idea was it to make all Vulcans (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't)es? And who wants to see eyecandy?

NO MORE EYECANDY! MORE STORY LINES!

William Stryker, It looks like it's not just Enterprise that you dislike. Seems like there is at least 1 character from each series that you have a problem with..Since you dislike Enterprise so much I'm surprised you didn't name someone from there..

I thought I'd go for a little bit of a variety.

BTW, I believe Ezri Dax wasn't a Science Officer. She was a Counselor.

Whatever. That might answer the Symbiont Problem that I had with the character, but it makes her no less annoying.

Wesley Crusher. Brainy little brat. If i was picard i would have slapped him silly and thrown him down the turbo lift. :frusty:

I would say:

This guy could barely speak without stammering and he graduated from the ACADEMY????

TROI (turns to Picard)

Let me get this straight. When a Trill Host dies, they remove the Symbiont and place it in a DIFFERENT Host to give it a variety of lives and experiences. So they take the Dax symbiont from Jadzia's who was a Starfleet officer and put it into the annoying Ezri, who is (wait for it) A STARFLEET OFFICER!!!

What's with that????

They put this moron on DS9 for ONE SEASON!!!! Why not just devote more screen time to the other regular and recurring characters???

Get this Wes. We do not want you to save the damn ship. We want Picard, or Riker, or Geordi, or Data, or Worf to save the ship. NOT YOU!!! Go AWAY!!! You annoying little man-boy genius thingy.

Annoying voice, girlfriend Kes was far too pretty to hang around with this furry annoying Talaxio-Freak. He actually makes the food for the crew. I wouldn't let this dude touch my food. Why did they keep him on board to waste the ship's precious resources??? Once they reached the end of the space he knew well, they should have dropped him on some godforsaken planet (but kept Kes, because she was so cute). DIE NEELIX DIE!!!!

5 - I can understand Barclay being annoying. :frusty:

4 - I don't think you quite understand Counselor Troi, she never stated the obvious like that and was a very complex character.

3 - Dax was dieing, Ezri just happened to be on the ship taking Dax back to Trill, so they stuck Dax in Ezri before Ezri had any form of joininng training. The experrience brought so much chaos to her life that she felt she needed to seek out Benjamin Sisko to sort things out. In the end, Ezri will be remembered as the "confused host". :eek:

2 - Sounds like you have a problem with the stories, not the character. See season 1 "Where No One Has Gone Before" to understand why Wesley is "special" in terms of being brilliant.

1 - Neelix isn't ugly, that's your opinion. I thought Neelix and Kex made an excellent pair. Aside from his looks, you have failed to explain why he's annoying. So, becuase someone doesn't look like you, they're a freak? Oh, sure, that follows the Trek philosophy... :clap:

If I found characters that annoying, I just wouldn't watch the show. And I definitely wouldn't call myself a fan and visit message boards. :frusty:

If I found characters that annoying, I just wouldn't watch the show. And I definitely wouldn't call myself a fan and visit message boards.

Well. that may be you. But thankfully, it's not me

I don't think you quite understand Counselor Troi, she never stated the obvious like that and was a very complex character.

I thought she was very annoying.

Dax was dieing, Ezri just happened to be on the ship taking Dax back to Trill, so they stuck Dax in Ezri before Ezri had any form of joininng training. The experrience brought so much chaos to her life that she felt she needed to seek out Benjamin Sisko to sort things out.

Good for her.

In the end, Ezri will be remembered as the "confused host".

I'll remember her as "The Unnecessary Character"

Sounds like you have a problem with the stories, not the character.

Then it sounds wrong. I hate the 'Wesley Crusher' character.

"Where No One Has Gone Before" to understand why Wesley is "special" in terms of being brilliant.

I was hoping that he'd get killed in this episode, but alas....

Neelix isn't ugly, that's your opinion.

Yes, it is. thankyou for the confirmation of that.

Aside from his looks, you have failed to explain why he's annoying. So, becuase someone doesn't look like you, they're a freak? Oh, sure, that follows the Trek philosophy...

He was a totally unnecessary character. I have already given you one of the reasons I didn't think he was needed, I'm not giving you a lecture on the 'Pros and Cons of Neelix': If the ship had such limited resources, why take this guy along for the ride and take up valuable space by having his ship on board. There were even less reasons to keep Kes on board? Once he had guided them as far as he could, he should have left.

I don't think you quite understand Counselor Troi, she never stated the obvious like that and was a very complex character.

I thought she was very annoying.

Why?

Dax was dieing, Ezri just happened to be on the ship taking Dax back to Trill, so they stuck Dax in Ezri before Ezri had any form of joininng training. The experrience brought so much chaos to her life that she felt she needed to seek out Benjamin Sisko to sort things out.

Good for her.

Hmm...

In the end, Ezri will be remembered as the "confused host".

I'll remember her as "The Unnecessary Character"

None of the characters are "neccessary". It's fiction. :eek:

Sounds like you have a problem with the stories, not the character.

Then it sounds wrong. I hate the 'Wesley Crusher' character.

Why?

"Where No One Has Gone Before" to understand why Wesley is "special" in terms of being brilliant.

I was hoping that he'd get killed in this episode, but alas....

Why?

Neelix isn't ugly, that's your opinion.

Yes, it is. thankyou for the confirmation of that.

You're welcome. :lol:

Aside from his looks, you have failed to explain why he's annoying. So, becuase someone doesn't look like you, they're a freak? Oh, sure, that follows the Trek philosophy...

He was a totally unnecessary character. I have already given you one of the reasons I didn't think he was needed, I'm not giving you a lecture on the 'Pros and Cons of Neelix': If the ship had such limited resources, why take this guy along for the ride and take up valuable space by having his ship on board. There were even less reasons to keep Kes on board? Once he had guided them as far as he could, he should have left.

Once again, none of the characters are neccessary, it's fiction. :frusty: I didn't ask for a lecture, you said you didn't like him becuase he was ugly, so I asked why. You fail to understand that he was more than a guide. He was a cook, guide, moral officer, and ambassador. He was a multi-tallanted crew member. Once his job as "guide" concluded, he shifted towards being the moral officer. As for Kes, keep in mind that the ship's nurse was killed when Voyager was swept to the Delta Quadrant. Kes was a nurse in training, so why should she leave? Your reasons for having Neelix and Kes leave are not logical. As for Neelix's ship, it was storred in Shuttlebay 2, a seconday shuttlebay behind the launch bay. Also, with a crew of about 150, I don't think 2 people are going to effect the use of resources all that much, especially when one of them sets up an airponics garden. :clap:

I honestly can't say I'm annoyed by any of them all that much.

If I'd seen more DS9, Nog, Ezri, Kira, and most definitely Vic could be on the list. As for the series I've actually seen more of,,,

TOS- Chekhov - he was much better in the movies, but in the series just seemed a little pointless.

TNG- None; a few characters had their quirks, but they were all good imo. I don't even mind Wes all that much.

DS9- see above.

VOY- Kes - again, utterly pointless. I feel sorry for Jennifer Lien, but I just could never attach myself to the character. :clap:

ENT- I'll need a few more seasons to decide, but the frontrunners are Mayweather and Hoshi. Hoshi because she does tend to whine, and Mayweather.... well, his character is more frustrating than annoying - give the boy some lines.

Again, I don't think any of them are annoying; these are just the closest ones to it imo. :frusty:

I guess the only person that irritated me was Wesley. Like other people have said this kid even though he was really smart and became a traveler latter would solve problems that a whole crew of trained starfleet personal could not solve. He just made me mad.

None of the characters are "neccessary". It's fiction.

REALLY???? It's Fiction??? WOW!!! Thanks for telling me that because I thought it was all real!!!

Once again, none of the characters are neccessary, it's fiction.

Why do you have to shatter my illusions????

you said you didn't like him because he was ugly, so I asked why.

Some people are just born ugly. Maybe his parents were ugly???

He was a cook.

I'm sure a few of the crew could whip up a meal or so.

Moral officer

They were highly trained Starfleet Officers. They don't need morale booosting from an alien who seemed to annoy them more than anything else. The Maquis members seemed to gel quickly with the crew. They were used to stressful conditions while fighting the Cardies. They didn't need a morale officer

Ambassador.

As ship's Captain. This should have been Janeway's job.

Kes was a nurse in training, so why should she leave?

They seemed to manage once she left.

Your reasons for having Neelix and Kes leave are not logical.

Hmmm. I wish I was a Vulcan.

As for Neelix's ship, it was storred in Shuttlebay 2, a seconday shuttlebay behind the launch bay.

They could have used that for extra cargo, saved in storage for when they really needed it.

Also, with a crew of about 150, I don't think 2 people are going to effect the use of resources all that much

In the first episode, Neelix uses a heck of a lot of water to take a simple bath. That's a waste of resources. He's breathing, that's a waste of air.

especially when one of them sets up an airponics garden.

You mean to imply that no one else on this ship would have come up with the idea of GROWING THEIR OWN FOOD???

None of the characters are "neccessary". It's fiction. 

REALLY???? It's Fiction??? WOW!!! Thanks for telling me that because I thought it was all real!!!

You're welcome! I'm so glad I could help! ;)

Once again, none of the characters are neccessary, it's fiction.

Why do you have to shatter my illusions????

I'm sorry.

you said you didn't like him because he was ugly, so I asked why.

Some people are just born ugly. Maybe his parents were ugly???

No one's born ugly. Maybe you don't like Tallaxians?

He was a cook.

I'm sure a few of the crew could whip up a meal or so.

Instead of doing their job? ;)

Moral officer

They were highly trained Starfleet Officers. They don't need morale booosting from an alien who seemed to annoy them more than anything else. The Maquis members seemed to gel quickly with the crew. They were used to stressful conditions while fighting the Cardies. They didn't need a morale officer

You try being stuck on the other side of the galaxy and be happy about it. ;)

Ambassador.

As ship's Captain. This should have been Janeway's job.

Her primary mission is to get Voyager home, not play diplomat.

Kes was a nurse in training, so why should she leave?

They seemed to manage once she left.

Try telling Tom that. :)

Your reasons for having Neelix and Kes leave are not logical.

Hmmm. I wish I was a Vulcan.

Not me!

As for Neelix's ship, it was storred in Shuttlebay 2, a seconday shuttlebay behind the launch bay.

They could have used that for extra cargo, saved in storage for when they really needed it.

Voyager had 5 huge cargo bays, I think they could manage.

Also, with a crew of about 150, I don't think 2 people are going to effect the use of resources all that much

In the first episode, Neelix uses a heck of a lot of water to take a simple bath. That's a waste of resources. He's breathing, that's a waste of air.

He was new to Voyager. :)

especially when one of them sets up an airponics garden.

You mean to imply that no one else on this ship would have come up with the idea of GROWING THEIR OWN FOOD???

Nope, I didn't mean that at all.

Guest Mike_Hines01

For me i'm torn between Lwaxana Troi and Kai Wynn, I just want to strangle them both. Argh, i'm going insane just thinking about them ;)

Kai Wynn really irritates the hell out of me!!!!!! I really hate the way she calls Kira 'my child'. She just wants power and will do anything to get it, even if it means someone has to die on her behalf. I have more choice words to describe her but I shouldn't utter them on this message board.

Madam Captain out!!!

For me i'm torn between Lwaxana Troi and Kai Wynn, I just want to strangle them both.  Argh, i'm going insane just thinking about them ;)

I agree, I would love to strangle Kai Wynn too. As for Lwaxana Troi, she did irritate me too (or rather, she still does, I have only seen four seasons of DS9) but she isn't really that bad. Kai Wynn is a character that we love to hate.

Madam Captain out!!

In Order for me has to be:

TOS:Dr McCoy(For his constant ramblings)

TNG:Wesley Crusher(He's such a wimp)

DS9:Quark(He's got a face you just want to punch!)

Voyager:Kes(Such a goody goody,glad she got written out)

Enterprise:?(Not too sure yet)

:) ;);)

Every show has one:

TOS: Nurse Chapel. Her fawning over Spock got to be annoying.

TNG: Wesley. Most of you have covered this territory.

DS9: Jake. While less annoying than Wesley, I do not want to watch "Kids in Space".

VOY: Neelix. Get some negativity! The only time I liked him was when he chewed out Tuvok.

ENT: Mayweather. Nothing in particular, but I just do not find him interesting.

You're welcome! I'm so glad I could help!

Thanks!!!

I'm sorry.

I'm going to cry now. BOO HOO!!!!

;)

No one's born ugly. Maybe you don't like Tallaxians?

You're right. I don't like them.

Instead of doing their job?

Even Starfleet Officers have to eat as well. all work and no food makes the crew er....very hungry?

:)

You try being stuck on the other side of the galaxy and be happy about it.

if I was stuck there with Jeri Ryan, I'd be cool with that.

Her primary mission is to get Voyager home, not play diplomat.

Acquiring new technology, supplies, resources, alliances, etc. These all require diplomatic skills. She could have used the Caretaker's Array in the first episode and got home, but no, she blew the damn thing up.

Try telling Tom that.

He was OK with it. I would have glady taken that job if it got me away from that moody B'elanna.

I don't.

He was new to Voyager.

I would have made him bathe in ice cold water, and told him that's an old Earth custom. Just for a laugh!!!

Nope, I didn't mean that at all.

Good.

You try being stuck on the other side of the galaxy and be happy about it. 

if I was stuck there with Jeri Ryan, I'd be cool with that.

Not me, I'd be affraid of being infected by her nana-probes, especially after they infected Holo-Doc's mobile emitter! ;)

Try telling Tom that. 

He was OK with it. I would have glady taken that job if it got me away from that moody B'elanna. 

As I remember, Tom hated being the ship's nurse. ;)

I don't.

One cargo bay was converted into an airponics (spelling?) bay, cargo bay 2 (where Seven's alcove is located) was usually half-empty, then we have 3 shuttlebay-sized cargo bays near the bottom of the ship. I think they had plenty of space.

He was new to Voyager.

I would have made him bathe in ice cold water, and told him that's an old Earth custom.  Just for a laugh!!!

:)

I would say:

TROI (turns to Picard)

What's with that????

its a true story that when filming one of the episodes marina had to say " captain im sensing some hostilities" and then pat said " no kidding you cow" or something like that oo was marina pissed (she told this story at a convention by the way) she started to yell at him.. he slowly creeped be hind brent and she yelled at him and said he didnt really have and (beeping) super human strengths. all they guys on the set were all kinda scared of her. . . any ways i agree with this only i kinda like barcly..