Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

Signatures

i am to lazy to go look at everyones siggy, so i though i would start this poll! Do you have a signature?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. i am to lazy to go look at everyones siggy, so i though i would start this poll! Do you have a signature?

• yes
    • no
    • Well,Duh!

Thats a missle. No offense I thought it was something from the attack on the pentagon and the weird oblesik thing ( forgot the name because im sped) behind it

Dang it VBG! I do NOT love Wesley! :wow: Get that text out from under my avatar. You are just begging for another hostile takeover aren't you? :wow:

OMG RC I already wondered if you have switched from Will Riker to Wesley Crusher...  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:

Not in this lifetime :wow:

OMG RC I already wondered if you have switched from Will Riker to Wesley Crusher...  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:

Not in this lifetime :wow:

good RC! I was starting to worry about your sanity.

Dang it VBG! I do NOT love Wesley! :wow: Get that text out from under my avatar. You are just begging for another hostile takeover aren't you? :wow:

Are you changing your name to WesleyChick ? :wow:

Are you changing your name to WesleyChick ? :tear:

VBG already did that once. :wow: Don't give him any ideas. lol

Does anybody remember the day he created the Wesley Crusher Fan Club board and made me the mod? :wow: (Don't even think about it VBG)

RC,

When did you first notice you had feelings for Wesley? :wow:

VBG,

Good one.

Does anybody remember the day he created the Wesley Crusher Fan Club board and made me the mod? :wow: (Don't even think about it VBG)

Must have been before my time..It sounds real funny..Course I'm sure you didn't think so.. :wow:

Ya know, RC, if you provide the proper GPS coords...I do seem to have a TLAM in my Sig...perhaps I could put it to use...

Click for Spoiler:

JUST KIDDING, VBG! I'd never throw missiles at Americans!

Are you changing your name to WesleyChick ? :tear:

VBG already did that once. :wow: Don't give him any ideas. lol

Anyone remember WesleyRikerChick? LMAO

Changed my signatur today. Since the STU is down permanently, the RPG iI'm in has moved to another forum. My sig has now a link to that site. :naughty:

:laugh:

Edited by 3 of 7

Mine is part of the message on my telephone answering machine:

"Hello, and it is earnestly hoped that all is well with you......"

Edited by mjham