Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

What is your IGE type?

LEHR: Smuggler

Having trouble getting weapons or valuables onto or off a planet? The Smuggler will move it for you when no one is watching - for a price. Between jobs you can find the Smuggler at the local bar, telling tales and buying rounds.

LEMT: Trader

Always out there making the deal, the Trader is known everywhere. The Trader is hardheaded, determined and calculating.

Stardate:21487.8

LEHT: Sergeant

Leader, shepherd - the Sergeant is always right where the troops are, in the trenches or in the bars. You can depend on the Sergeant in a fight or when you're in trouble. The Sergeant's parties are the best.

QEMT: Engineer

The Engineer can fix your warp drive or build you a new one from spare parts. You can find the Engineer tearing something apart or conducting destructive testing.

The first time I took it I got:

LEMR: Entrepreneur

New planets, new markets, new opportunities. The Entrepreneur follows the profits and lets no one get in the way. Loud and flamboyant, the Entrepreneur often succeeds by sheer will power.

The second time:

LGMT: General

Got a planet where the populace is getting out of hand? Give the General some troops and some disintegration weapons, and things will quiet down fast. The General is all about action and technology, might and right.

I guess these fit. I do tend to accomplish things by sheer will power. Someone give me a phase cannon and some photon torpedoes, please! I could really take care of some traffic problems around here...

MY IS

LEMR-ENTREPRENEUR

Cool new planets,new deals and nobody gets in my way..hehe

sounds like some one i know well... :laugh:

This is me...

QEMR: Scientist

The Scientist is always coming up with a new theory: how the universe started, how it will end, why humans still fear the dark. The Scientist has trouble communicating with lesser minds, and is often found hard at work and alone.

I think this one works out pretty good since my goal in life is to be a scientist :laugh: (well, that and I still desire to be an astronaut...which both have been a goal since I was about 3 or 3 1/2 years old) .

The Engineer can fix your warp drive or build you a new one from spare parts. You can find the Engineer tearing something apart or conducting destructive testing.

Funny. That's what I am considering taking in University.