Sign in to follow this  
shinzonfan

What Would You Do...

Well, on the fun and mischieveous side, one of the first things I would do is make sure the Yankees never have another winning season, at least until Steinbrenner dumps his ownership.  On the serious side, I'm not really sure what I would do.  My own prime directive philosophy might cause me to not do anything and let everything take it's natural course.  I probably would travel the galaxy and observe but I don't think I would blatently use the power like three wishes from a genie.  I do believe in that old saying that "Power corrupts and absolutel power corrupts absolutely."  Being only human, this would be too much of a threat to myself and those around me.

Just like in Hide and Q....I don;t think I'd want myself to have the power of Q. I'm only human after all (yes...human...). But as this is purely hypothetical, why not have some fun?

Fun, okay. I would make all the TNG cast look and feel (wouldn't want some to look 40 and feel like 80) like they did around 1994 for a long time so they could do more movies (all very successful) for as long as I want.

I have to be honest...If I inherited it right now, I would start off by trying to help the world, but I would then realize that no matter what I did, the idiot people of Earth would continue to screw things up no matter what I did. I would then indulge myself with everything that Earth has to offer, then, I would move on.

I have to be honest...If I inherited it right now, I would start off by trying to help the world, but I would then realize that no matter what I did, the idiot people of Earth would continue to screw things up no matter what I did. I would then indulge myself with everything that Earth has to offer, then, I would move on.

I know. We're not all that bright, are we (I have very little faith in humans at the moment. Me included. We're a bunch of idiots)

I know. We're not all that bright, are we (I have very little faith in humans at the moment. Me included. We're a bunch of idiots)

Yes we are. We've had ages to make this world a better place and we keep screwing it up even worse. Even in Star Trek we didn't get any better till the Vulcans showed up. We're a lost cause. speechless-smiley-011.gif

Exactly. We couldn't even get there by ourselves....I once had to write an essay on why progress is an illusion, and that was one of the examples I used.

:D I dont think even Q has the power to fix this.

I just wish there was something I could do (for real, lol!)

In some small way, we all have the power. Be the best person you can be. LOve those around you. Forgive, learn, grow, try and love some more. Do what ever you can to keep Gene's dream alive and show the world that it is not impossible if we try.

What was it Kirk said...I will not kill today.

Oh I know what I would do. I would move people I don't like to some crappy but survivable planet for a few years - long enough to regain my sanity.

Me.......Riker.......alone on a tropical island.......hmmmmmmm....this could get good. :D

I just thought of this question but I myself do not have an answer as of yet. I'm not sure I could answer it unless I was actually faced with it. Anyone want to take a stab at it?

Agreed

I WOULD GIVE MYSELF AN HONORARY BACHELOR'S DEGREE, THEREFORE GIVING ME A REASON TO GET OUTTA COLLEGE AND INTO A PROFESSION!!!

oh and I'd brainwash the executives at UPN to continue Enterprise for the full 7 seasons

You also may be wondering why the fisrt half is all caps. Well

Click for Spoiler:

WHEN YOU ARE A Q YOU DON'T NEED A REASON!! lol Edited by ussacclaim

i would snapp myself in the arms of SEVEN

:biggrin:

1. I would make sure that there are infinite supplies of candy

2. I would take over the United States government

3. I would make Star Trek and some other fun TV shows real

4. I would find out who would really win in a ST v SW battle

5. I would put the winner of the ST v SW battle against the Goa'uld

6. I would put the winner of the previous battle against the Adromeda Ascendant

7. I would make Saddam Hussien and Ossama bin Laden play chess with each other

8. I would make myself the perfect girlfriend

9. I would marry my perfect girlfriend

10. I would make world leaders dance to my strings

11. I would make everyone live by the Ferengi Rules of Acquisition

12. I would make myself a KITT

13. I would turn Jupiter into a diamond

14. I would make the sky rain $100 bills

15. I would turn the meals of everyone in the United States into Chicken Fried Steak

I would turn every sentient being in the universe into cockroaches. They live off anything, are impossible to exterminate, are too stupid to care about anything, and having 6 legs would be kooky.

It's a good question! First: I bring back Data. Then, I could bring back also Shinzon, but I would give him a new personality, more good.

okay ill put the Ms. America speach aside because i wood say it to look good but face it unless ur ned flaners u wood use it to 1. make star trek happen (exactly like the TV show) and 2. annoy picard.. look how fun it is.. and 3rdly have all the fun u can..

Cure all diseases..End World hunger and poverty.And end all wars

ok ok you can give me the title of Ms America now....

After I get finished exploring the universe, I am not sure. It would depend on what I find out there.