Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Saddam Released!

The US Navy today announced that it has released Saddam Hussein after questioning him extensively while he was held prisoner aboard a US aircraft carrier in the Arabian Sea. In a humanitarian gesture, $750,000 was returned to Saddam and he was given a white Ford Fairlane automobile upon being released from custody. This photo shows Saddam on his way home just after being released by the Navy…

Click for Spoiler:

catch%20and%20release.jpg

Stardate:21468.8

LOL

When I first read the title of this thread I was shocked I thought to myself"Oh no you cant be serious!!"

Very funny

Funny post and pic TS..I have to admit I was ticked off when I first saw the title of this post..My first reaction was Oh No..We can't let him get off!! But like I said..Funny pic..

Really good one, Takara!!!!

When I read the headline I couldn't believe but asked my hubby "Have you heard that in the news? Was I missing something?" The pic is hilarious!!!!!

Coincidentally, the Carrier in the picture is the Enterprise....and those jerks (edited by mods) didn't wait for me! I was supposed to fire him off!

LMFAO!!! I, too, was stunned upon reading the subject line of this post. My first thought was "No way!! Where's he at and where's my gun?!?!" The pic was great!! I printed the post out so I can show it to all my friends.

OMG Takara that is hilarious!!!!

At first I was PO'ed when I read the headline and the post. I thought to myself, "How can this be? How did I miss something like that on the news?" Then I saw the pic. My next response: :lol:

Thanks Takara for the good laugh!