Sign in to follow this  
Reenactor

1 Favorite Episode

It's "The Trouble with Tribbles." And it's because it never gets old, I enjoy it and laugh every time I see it. I can't wait for the TOS season sets next year, so I can see the uncut version again.

Guest Ktrek

My favorite episode of all time has to be TNG "The Inner Light". It was one of the best written and best acted episodes of any Star Trek ever! It was thought provoking and very moving. Not being one to cry easily I have to admit that episode caused me to shed a tear at the end. B)

Ktrek

Edited by Ktrek

This is tough, but I have to agree with KTrek that The Inner Light is the best episode ever in Star Trek history, Patrick Stewart at his very best.

Edited by Stelfan

The Inner Light is a wonderful episode. I love it. B)

But I'd pick TNG's Best Of Both Worlds. Locutus is just... scary. B)

Mrs. Captain Picard

There have been so many great episodes of Trek..How can I pick just one?..Well, If I'm forced to I could pick 2...

The Trouble with Tribbles - No need to say much more! A classic episode and still comical after all these years..

In the Pale Moonlight - Fantastic DS9 episode. Garak and Sisko are wonderful in this. Both working together and at each others throats. Amazing what Sisko compromised for the greater goal. And I'm crazy about how it ended..

TOS's "The City on the Edge of Forever". A television show has never changed my philosophy of life. Except for this one.

A remarkable example of how good science fiction can be. B) B)

I will give an honorable mention to TNG's "Tapestry". Very poignant.

Edited by edmcgon

I've always considered Balance of Terror as the epitome of drama. Two terrific commanders playing cat and mouse - each realizing that if the other escapes their homeworld would be in danger.

I'd have to add Similitude to that list...it shows just how grey the area between right and wrong can be when so much is at stake.

On a personal level I think Tapestry affected me most.

Stardate:21468.7

Voyagers "Year of Hell".Just an unbelieveably awsome episode.It floors me everytime I see it.

But that was is followed very closely by TNG's Time Arrow.I loved that episode(s)

I agree that all these are great eps (except Time's Arrow - one of my least favorites. sorry), but I can't get enough of the episode that saved the franchise...

"The Best of Both Worlds" is an incredible, spellbinding, well-written, and well-acted thrillride. I'm surprised my tape of it isn't worn out yet. B)

Second or third would probably be "Yesterday's Enterprise".

Mine is Chain of Command PT II.(TNG)

I really liked chain of command too. Fantastic acting.

But I can't chose just one episode. They're all so good. But I really liked Inner Light and The Trouble With Tribbles. They share first place.

I can't decide..

It could be City on the Edge of forever for shear story..Its not a typical TOS stort and has twists and turns

For best double episode it would have to be The Best of Both worlds..Just because i could not believe how the first part ended.It left me litterally hanging on till the second part showed

Cause and Effect. I love that episode so much. Honourable mentions to 'Sacrifice of Angels', 'Call to Arms', 'Genesis', and 'Equinox' with a few others.

The City on the Edge of Forever - Perhaps the most iconic episode ever write for any television series and if Star Trek lasts for a hundred years then I hope people remember it like this.

My other main favorite is Where No Man has Gone Before. These two stories might be old but as far as I'm concerned there is not many that can touch them.

Hi there :)

Its so hard to choose just one favorite episode out of all the incarnations of Star Trek. Let me think about that for a minute.........................

Okay, my favorite episode would have to be Trials and Tribble-lations from Deep Space Nine. I have watched that episode several times and its funny every time. The scenes with Julian and O'Brien are hilarious but my favorite scene from that episode is the one with Jadzia and Sisko. Jadzia tells him that one of her previous hosts went out with Dr McCoy and she knew he would become a doctor because 'he had the hands of a surgeon'.

Madam Captain out!!

my favourite episode of all time has to be "the devil in the dark" (TOS) it was the first star trek episode i ever watched and it made my fall in love with the show