Sign in to follow this  
Carrion

Enterprise vs Stargate vs Andromeda?

Scfi "Star Wars" which scfi u prefer?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Scfi "Star Wars" which scfi u prefer?

• ENTERPRISE
    • ANDROMEDA
    • STARGATE SG-1

I haven't seen Andromeda. SG-1 is okey, but Enterprise is great..

As you might have guessed, I voted for ENT!

Stargate and Enterprise are basically the only shows I watch any more, and I love them both dearly. I voted for Stargate simply because I feel that the votes should be more equal between them.

:) :nono:

I'm sorry to say to those Andromeda fans but its weak.

Roddenberry may have made it but seriously it had a pilot who had a giant fly head with bad prosthetics.

Comeon trekkers or trekkies I thought you had taste? I love ENT and although in Australia we do not have Season3 yet I loved the first 2.

And as for Stargate SG-1.............My second FAVOURITE scifi show.

Yay go trek!

Enterprise, all the way. :dude:

I really like SG1, but stopped watching because the pine forests got as dull as the BBC quarry in Blake's Seven and Dr Who.

Andromeda is a show that Ch4 have on in the wee small hours and as an insomiac, I watch occasionally. More often than not I switch over or off. Something about it just doesn't take my attention.

Judging by the posts on this thread, I'm not alone.

Enterprise: I love it; it is my favorite show

Stargate SG-1: Just started watching it a little more than a month ago and I love it as well. I love it as well, but it isn't Star Trek. But it's nice to watch something other than Star Trek for a change.

Andromeda: Does anyone watch that? I saw one episode and didn't find myself impressed. I'm rarely impressed by other spaceship shows. Kevin Sobo is terrible.

Farscape: That should be on here! It, unlike Andromeda, is unique and worth watching.

Guest Guest

Farscape was a good show i enjoyed watching it while it as still on and from what i have heard a new mini series is coming out about it. cananyone verify for me?

I really like SG1, but stopped watching because the pine forests got as dull as the BBC quarry in Blake's Seven and Dr Who.

:unsure: Yeah they did like their quarry setting in Doctor Who :elephant:

Enterprise is my favourite show on television at the moment. Stargate SG-1 is good and I am a fan of the show, but it is nowhere near as good as Enterprise in my opinion.

Andromeda reminds me very much of Farscape and is a more of a Zena in space than the sort of sci-fi that I like.

I Just Don't Feel As Passionate About Enterprise As I Have Past Star Trek Shows. I Like The Show...I Just Don't Kick Myself For Missing An Episode. I Just Say..."Oh Well...I'll Catch It When It Reruns." Now, Whenever I Missed A TNG Or DS9 Episode, I Felt Like Beating The Crap Outta Me. :unsure: Also With Voyager Too As It Progressed Later On.

Now...With SG-1...I Feel The Same Way About As I Do With TNG And DS9. And They Do Alot More Than Travel To Forests :unsure: , But Yeah...I Can See Where The Pine Trees Would Get Annoying Afterwhile, lol. Over All The Show Itself Is Excelent. The Character Interacting Is Great, Women's Roles Are Better, And Best Of All...It's Something Different Than What I've Been Used To With Trek.

I Just Don't Feel As Passionate About Enterprise As I Have Past Star Trek Shows. I Like The Show...I Just Don't Kick Myself For Missing An Episode. I Just Say..."Oh Well...I'll Catch It When It Reruns." Now, Whenever I Missed A TNG Or DS9 Episode, I Felt Like Beating The Crap Outta Me.  Also With Voyager Too As It Progressed Later On.

I guess you much be the mirror universe version of me :unsure:

I would hate to miss Enterprise (something not yet experienced) but wasn't bothered by missing DS9 or Voyager.

It May Have Something To Do With Only Seeing "Broken Bow", A Few 2nd Season Episodes & Most Of Season 3. lol

Was Cut Off From UPN From After "Broken Bow" Til Towards The End Of Season 2.

It May Have Something To Do With Only Seeing "Broken Bow", A Few 2nd Season Episodes & Most Of Season 3. lol

Was Cut Off From UPN From After "Broken Bow" Til Towards The End Of Season 2.

Ouch, that's really cruel.

I like Star Gate and Enterprise, I haven't watched enough of Andromeda to judge it. I also love Farscape. Why pick if you can have them all I say. I think the more sci-fi on tv the better, cause I'm getting really sick of all this reality tv crap. Can I say crap here? :huh:

I like Star Gate and Enterprise, I haven't watched enough of Andromeda to judge it. I also love Farscape. Why pick if you can have them all I say. I think the more sci-fi on tv the better, cause I'm getting really sick of all this reality tv crap. Can I say crap here? :huh:

There's A Good Idea. More Sci-Fi. :huh: ..I'm All For That.

Still Waiting To See How Farscape's Story Will Be Resolved ;)

Andromeda doesn't even come close to Stargate and Enterprise..Stargate is a well done show and I enjoy it every time I watch it..However I don't watch it regularly...On the other hand I watch Enterprise a couple of times a week so I'll go with ENTERPRISE...

This sums it up for me.

That is such a tough choice i love Enterprise and in my opinion it is getting better with every show. I have been watching SG1 since the beginning thats seven years now they feel like family, i have rarely seen a poor quality episode and it always has such humor. Arrrgh this is not fair  :laugh:

Ent- brilliant

SG1-brilliant

Andromeda-really very good

I have decided and i can not sit on the fence i'm sorry Enterprise i choose Stargate....there i've said it. Enterprise is still very new over here in the U.K season three has just started and i'm loving it. I'm watching season seven of Stargate and it has provided me with seven top years of quality entertainment  :P

That's somewhat my view too, but I seem to like Andromeda more over than Stargate SG-1 :tear:

Hope that didn't scare anyone, but I like much of my space-ship shows, except for Lexx, which had some moments (if you watched most of the episodes I have...), but was mostly very terrible... But I did like the anthem of the Brunnen-G (Kai sung that)

Farscape-Cool show, watched very many episodes of it, and is on my favorite TV shows list now....

Star Trek: Enterprise is a good Trek show, and the newer episodes are very cool...

I like alot of sci-fi shows, and I do not criticize other shows (well, Lexx was mostly about sex, so it wasn't at all good... The TV G rated episode was my favorite episode though...).....

Looking forward to Firefly and Doctor Who of 2005! :tear: :P :P :P

42nd Anniversary of Doctor Who coming in 23 November 2005 A.D. :P :tear:

(Btw, I vote Star Trek: Enterprise :tear:

But I like Andromeda and Stargate SG-1 too....)lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

Now that the scifi channel is showing all of the Andromeda Episodes people can now enjoy the story more and keep up with what they once reffered to as a bad show. Andromeda still has Two more seasons left and seems to be picking up the messy peices.

I just never could seem to follow Andromeda - plus that guy in the rug outfit the first season was a little hard to take.

Stargate is becoming of the best TV shows ever.

Click for Spoiler:

ss32.jpg

And the Scifi channel is making a miniseries follow up on Farscape - I never got into that either.

When is scifi starting to run old episodes of Andromeda - I think I saw most of the first season.

I voted SG-1. I like Enterprise except for the fact that Jack O'Neill could whoop Archer and RDA totally beats Scott Bakula in acting. I don't watch ENT because I cannot stand Scott Bakula at all. He just totally turned me off of that show after several episodes. I tried to watch one recently and still just could not stand him.