Sign in to follow this  
Tench745

Board games

I saw one once that was kind of like monopoly, I've never seen it since though. I'll see if I can find it online anywhere.

The only one I've seen is the Trek Monopoly RC's referring to. I think it was advertised in Star Trek the Magazine pretty often.

What I have is not exactly a board game. Decipher games, located in Norfolk Va., has "How to Host A Mystery" Star Trek Game. If you like throwing dinner parties and have your guests be interactive and assume roles, you might like this one. I honestly never played it but one of my fellow producers her at the studio was responsible for doing the music for the game. Your guests have to solve a mystery aboard the Enterprise. It was given to me and because it was never used, and most likely will nver be used, it's in pristine form and hopefully one day, I might be able to sell it to another collector. It's honestly a little dated since it comes with a cassette instead of a cd. If you like, I might be able to put you in contact with the proper people to see if it's still available on the open market or whether you can order it directly from the company.

I've got one for TOS that has a board where the Federation faces off against the Klingons. I've never actually played it. I just wanted it because I got it for $1.50 at a garage sale and it's in great condition.

their is a galaxy game for the next gen, a vcr board game for the next gen, a next gen monoply, a tos trivia game,and a next gen triva game tere might be more not shure

I want a Star Trek monopoly but they don't seem to be made anymore. The only ones you could get are second hand. That's not good enough for me. I would love to see an Enterprise one.

I do have a "STAR TREK: the trivia game" (I think that's the title) It's all about the original series and movies. The harder the trivia answer, the more spaces you move if you get it right. You have to manouver a piece (ship) through space to four places and then back to starbase. There are wormholes and the deadly klingon territory. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone in real life who knows enough about the original series to play with me. My friends are all fans of the other series. I've had it for 10 years and have never played. Oh ya, and it's a collector's item... there are only 100,000. Ya... like that's limited!

EDIT: My good friend Sarah came over tonight. She and I played that game for the first time ever! What a conicidence I make this post in the same night!!!!

Edited by Captain Bolivar

I want to see a better game...

maybe something like D&D!!!!!!

I have a Star Trek board game where you travel from planet to planet and then you have to answer trivia questions. It's based on the original series. I have had it for awhile so I don't know if it's still sold in the stores or not.

I have a ST role playing game somewhere in my parents' house. I've been trying to find it for a while, honestly because I was planning on selling it, if I could. Point is, I know it exists. I bought it on my high school senior class trip. I'm not saying how long ago that was. :laugh: