Sign in to follow this  
Sgt. Phaserman

Addition to the Family

No, you're not misreading, My wife and I are expecting our first child. this is huge for me, because...well, for the obviouse reason, I'm going to be a father. if you asked me a year ago if I would ever have children, I'd have to say I didn't think so.

Congratulations! That's great news! You'll have to make sure you enter your child's birthday into the calendar when the time comes.

Again, Congratulations!

thanks. I found out about a week ago, and my wife finally said the doctor confirmed it, so....yeah, I'm really excited. the projected Birthday is in August, the Doctor says she's about a month and a half along.

Congrats Sarge; that's awesome! I'm sure we'd all love to see some baby pics when the kid's born. :unsure:

Guest Mike_Hines01

Congratulations Sarge.

Stardate:21436.9

Right on :unsure: Congrats Sarge!!! Like Ace said we want to see baby pictures!! :idea:

Way to go Sarg!!!!!!!!

A Kid, to quote spider man " With this power comes awesome responsibility" or something like that. lol. it just popped into my head and i think it is appropiate for thisdont u?!?!?!?

ITS NOT FARTING DARNIT

:devil:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!......And may your child "Live Long And Prosper!!! :unsure:

Edited by Gotabite

I can deal with long, sleepless nights. and I know of some people who'd be willing to babysit...My sister would, but I live 2,000 miles from her, and she's got her own kidlings to worry about.