Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sgt. Phaserman

Good Morning

Greetings, Trekly beings, Allow me to introduce myself. I am hardcharginsarg. the only problem I had was that I couldn't tac an E onto the end of my username. I've seen some familiar faces from Startrek.com here, and at least one person I know IRL <I Identified this person because of the rather unique nature of his screen name> Anyways, My screen name is supposed to be HardCharginSarge, a nickname given to me by a recruit I had about 6 months ago, who saw me beat out every recruit on the Confidence Course at MCRD. I'm currently a US Marine Corps Drill Instructor <Not saying which USMC RD I am stationed at. those who know me know where I am at.> I am a veteran of Operation Enduring Freedom, and because of the action there I earned the Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal and the Purple Heart for wounds recieved in action.

this place looks nice, and hopefully is alot nicer than the old startrek.com place.

Ooh Rah!

That was supposed to be Enduring Freedom, but at the time, I was listening to Fox News, and I am not great at listening and typing.

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i to am new,about 5 days,i have found this site

to be very rewarding i hope you have the same,

enjoyment that i have had from this site. ;););)

P.S SEE YOU OUT THERE B) :o :) :) :)

P.P.S YES ITS BETTER THAN ST.COM ;););););)

this place looks nice, and hopefully is alot nicer than the old startrek.com place.

Thank you, Welcome to STF.N! VBG (VaBeachGuy) deserves all the credit for making this place all that it is!

the only problem I had was that I couldn't tac an E onto the end of my username.

Sorry about that, the letter limit was set higher but some new members thought using every character was just too cool so the # of allowable characters was reduced. We are trying to work with those members to change their names to something less "obnoxious". (<other members term, not mine)

I am a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom, and because of the action there I earned the Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal and the Purple Heart for wounds recieved in action.

Thank you for serving this country in it's fight for freedom for the people of Iraq and making our country safer in the process. :unsure:

You may outrank me in real life, but here your a cadet and i'm a commodore, so drop and give me 20.

lol, only kiddin, welcome aboard, i'm Adam aka ARMS.