Sign in to follow this  
removed

Favourite James Bond actor

Who is your favourite James Bond actor?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite James Bond actor?

• Sir Sean Connery
    • George Lazenby
    • Sir Roger Moore
    • Timothy Dalton
    • Pierce Brosnan

Mine is by far Sean Connery. He is amazing.

But then it is Timothy Dalton and Pierce Brosnan tied for second.

Then Roger Moore.

And then George Lazenby. (I don't hate him, I just think he wasn't in enough movies to make an impression).

Stardate:21433.9

Peirce Brosman.Sean Connery was good but I think Peirce is a little better.

I voted for Sean Connery. When people say James Bond Sean Connery pops right into my head. To me he is James Bond :unsure:

Sad to say I only saw one James Bond (Roger Moore and it was boring)movie before Pierce Brosnan took over - I picked him because - well he's the one I know.

Oh wow. Well I HIGHLY recommend renting Goldfinger, the 3rd Bond film. It's absolutely great. It has Sean Connery in it. And if that's not your style and you want more action in your movies, go with You Only Live Twice. It's great too.

Well although Brosnan has done a great job with being Bond, I have recently acquired all the Bond DVDs so I could watch them fairly close together, and I must say, Timothy Dalton.

Thus my new order is:

1) Sir Sean Connery

2) Timothy Dalton

3) Pierce Brosnan

4) Sir Roger Moore

5) George Lazenby

Sean Connery is the best because he made the role and is AMAZING in Goldfinger. Timothy Dalton rocks because of his darker and more troubled take on Bond. Pierce Brosnan is good because he really brings the Sean Connery era feeling of the movies back (except Die Another Day which felt more like a Roger Moore film). Roger Moore is pretty bad because of his more comical take on Bond. Too much slap-stick humour and sight-gags, and too many one-liners. And George Lazenby is last just because he only did one movie (and had to be dubbed in many parts by another actor so it was slightly better acting than Lazenby's).

Well It's a tough one. I like Sean Connnery but I like Pierce Brosnan just as much. So I went for Brosnan cause I figured hed be the under dog.

After that would be Dalton and Moore.

Moore just seemed to have more fun with the role.

Lol. That's exactly why I don't like him, and do like Dalton. Dalton took it so seriously and I think it added a lot of realism to the role. :clap: