Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LordOfTheBorg

LordOfTheBorgs Personal Log

Ok, slightly updated.. i done brokeded the front and rear bumper of my 2006 cobalt... cost lotsa money to fix them.. umm.. yesterday i was helping my friend burn boxes in his back yard at about... 10:30pm, and someone threw like a spray paint can into the boxes we were burning prior to us burning them, and it esploded.. suffice to say, my face was reallly red.. my face was burnt, my jacket looked like a small shotgun with like deer shot hit it and my hands were burnt bad too.. 1st degree burns, but still.. it hurts like a mother... and i have to work tonite, and i work in a kitchen, which means i have to do dishes.. and i dunno if anyone has been burnt but if yo uhave a burn and you run HOT water on it it hurts a lot... so yeh, it should be fun.. i have a picture on my avatar, its not great, but you can see... haha. i had a pimple on my nose and it went away, but the skin must not have healed properly because where the pimple was the skin starting peeling last nite... thats why i have a bandaid, its pretty awesome... anyways, yah, i have had a lot of bad luck in the space of a week... broke up with my gf, that was tough... even though we wer eonly together for like 5 or 6 months... i dunno, she still loves me so we will see what happens there... yeh, so hopefully my luck turns for my next semester,w hich starts monday.. if it doesn't.. well... this sucks!!! lol..

oh, and i have renewed my christianity, which is one of the reasons i broke up with my gf.. this sucks, renew my christianity and i blow up my face!!!!!! anyways, comments are welcome!!!!

OOkkkk.... so i am buying a new truck today.. it shoul dbe pretty sweet. Its a 1992 Ford F-150 with 33" Mags and a 3" Body Lift. It'll be pretty awesome, i am excited.. its worth about 3000 but i am getting it for 1800, lol. I am so (I'm trying to misspell a badword but can't)en happy you wouldn't believe. My car just isn't working out... i have a 2006 Chevy cobalt.. let me tel you, for customer service, chevy seems to be the worst so far. They just keep giving me the run around with everything i do, its getting really annoying... but whatever, i'll keep that car because my truck is gonna suck gas like no other. So far, the single life is pretty good. Second semester is going pretty good. I am getting pretty good marks, but i hate english, lol. Its not that i don't like the subject itself, its the teacher i really really don't like. she is incredibly rude to everyone... i Mean, if someone gets their binder stolen, what would you do? Our teacher just laughed at my friend. I was like "What the heck?". Anyways, yeh, nothing much else going on interesting, except i am incredibly tired all the time.. i am working waaaay to much!!!!!! anyways, peace out.

-COMMENTS ARE WELCOME

post-717-1204295467.jpg

Ford makes great trucks. You should make out good with that one. I had two of them, a F-150 and an F-250. Both were very reliable. As for your Chevy Cobalt, get rid of that thing. One of the reasons that GM is about to go bankrupt is that they still haven't caught up with the rest of the world in making a high quality car.

yah, so i got the truck. its so awesome! lol, the only thing is that it hogs down on gas, lol.. oh yeh, speaking of gas.. i was driving home from school with my car, and guess what happened? i ran outta gas!!!! those thins are suposed to be able to go for hundreds of kilometres with the "fuel low" light on.. what a bunch of bull.. and here i quote a service rep "with a quarter tank of gas you should be able to go from here (fort st john) to fort nelson (about 300km North of fort st john) and halfway back" my *butt* chevy!!!! (I'm trying to misspell a badword but can't), how i hate chevy's.. so i stole some gas outta my quad, lol.. and now i have gas all over me!!!! lol, anyways, i am happy i got the truck, but sad cause now i am totally flat broke.

ok, its been an interestin weekend. First off, on friday there was a blizzard here, and so i had to come and trade my truck in for my car, and drive my car.. lucky i did, cause my truck died the next day. I cam home saturday and tried to start it.. no luck.. so i sat around for like 3 hours trying to figure it out. Had some friends up to look at it, they said my starter was dead.. well, ok, so i was looking all over hells half acre trying to find a starter.. i was about to give up when tonite, about 20 minutes ago... i thought of something.. maybe it was my solenoid! so i went out and arced my solenoid. Guess what? IT FIRED RIGHT UP! i was so damn happy, because i can get a solenoid a lot cheaper then a (I'm trying to misspell a badword but can't)en starter, lol. Yah, so that was my saturday fun.. umm, saturday nite i got derunk! lol. I shared a 12 pack of canadian with my friends (i had about 5), then i started drinking Captain Morgans Spiced Rum straight, lol, cause we couldn't find mix. By the end of the night i was totally done, lol. there were about 5 people at this little get together. 4 of them were men, and those four were drunk. The other one was a girl and she wasn't drinking, lol. so that means nothing for walter, knoww hat im saying? lol. Anyways, yeh.. so this morning i wake up and BAM, i get hit with hangover funness, lol. so yeh, i had to work at 3 till 9:30 today.. worst 6 1/2 hours of my life, lol! and yeh, i am goign to watch Avril Lavigne.. not this monday, but the monday after (March 11th). it should be pretty awesome, lol. i am really happy. Anyways, peace out!

-Comments are welcome.

You ALWAYS check the solenoid before buying a new starter. Most of the time, the solenoid is the problem.

Good stuff that Captain Morgans!... <_<