Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LordOfTheBorg

LordOfTheBorgs Personal Log

OMG! I woke up today.... AND MY COMPUTER WAS OFF AND WHEN I TURNED IT ON MY ICONS WHERE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!! see, i was dling something last nite, and i left my comp on. But when i woke up this morning, it was off, and when i started it up, the icons had moved :assimilated: :lol: Noone was in my room either, cause i had my door shut all nite. It was scary, man!

w00t, me and my friend had a wacked discussion about our own personal cold war this morning. It was pretty funny, cause I had mechs in all the states and stuff... pretty wacked!

W00T!!!!!!!! I'M BACK FROM LIARD HOT SPRINGS!!!!!!!! i went there for our schools work ethics trip. it was really cool. we went to the hot springs, then camping, and a whole bunch of stuff.

My idea of camping out is staying at a 3 star hotel instead of a 4-5 star...........

well, i have to finish off my homework before monday. OMG, i have to do so many pamphlets!!!!!!!! I have to do like 3 at the same time! ARgh!!!!!!!! well, today i got my sword made. It's pretty sweet. Its pretty big though, but meh. maybe post pics.

w00t, i downloaded starcraft last nite, because it want to be able to play my friend online, and i got it dled and installed and it workes! with no CD, or cd-key! I love illegal downloading!

STUPID STARCRAFT!!! it didn't work, so i got my friend to burn me the actual game. Now, i can play my other friend at it and i will win. BTW, aynone here have Starcraft? and play online?

w00t! Today, in shop class, i was cleaning off the sander(while it was running, cause thats how your supposed to) with a peice of rubber, and my finger slipped and it cut a bunch of skin off. It hurt a little, but not much. Then, after school, my friend tried to steal a chip from me and grabbed my hurt finger( on accident) and it hurt so much i started crying...

... i did something hurtful to someone today... Ok, i won't give you the whole story, but this is what happened: last nite, on MSN, i was talking to my cousin, and she started on about how i was fat and a loser and stuff, right? well, after that, i said she was nothing, just cause i wanted to get her off my back(didnt mean it). so she blocked me. well, today after school, they were making fun of me, like they always do, and she starts in on me again, so i restated what i said on msn, and she starts crying. I didnt mean it, and i didnt want her to start crying, but... i couldnt help mysefl! Everyone is always making fun of me, and stuff, so i just blurted it out... i feel really bad now, and i think she hates me or something... and then after i said that, all her friends started picking on me and stuff.... Darn my big mouth!

I wouldn't feel bad at all. If you can't take it, don't dish it out!

331133[/snapback]

you mean, i shouldnt dish it out if i can't take it? or She shouldnt dish it out if she can't take it? Also... i am a christian boy, and this is something i shouldnt be doing!

Whats good for the goose

is good for the gander.

If she cant take comebacks she should keep her

mouth shut.

she started it you finished it.

nothing to feel bad about

... i did something hurtful to someone today...  Ok, i won't give you the whole story, but this is what happened: last nite, on MSN, i was talking to my cousin, and she started on about how i was fat and a loser and stuff, right? well, after that, i  said she was nothing, just cause i wanted to get her off my back(didnt mean it). so she blocked me. well, today after school, they were making fun of me, like they always do, and she starts in on me again, so i restated what i said on msn, and she starts crying. I didnt mean it, and i didnt want her to start crying, but... i couldnt help mysefl! Everyone is always making fun of me, and stuff, so i just blurted it out...  i feel really bad now, and i think she hates me or something... and then after i said that, all her friends started picking on me and stuff.... Darn my big mouth!

331118[/snapback]

Just tell her, if what I say makes you cry, how do you think what you say makes me feel?

Just as bad, so knock it off.

You're human, you're supposed to go through tough things to learn lessons. It's how you manage them.

Learn from it, move on, and learn how to handle it in a way you can be proud of.

However, there is nothing wrong for standing up for yourself.

Well, today was yet another exciting day! Not, Just Kidding! I went downtown, visited my friend Alex(he has ADD) and hung with him for a while. Then i went over to my friend derricks baseball game and watched most of that, before my mom came and got me. After that, i went to margs(local store) and got a movie. It was Open Water( *gag*). After that, i downloaded some music, and then watched "A Series Of Unfornunate Events" again. Now i am typing here, and arguing with a friend on MSN.

well, i should be studying for my final exams right now, but i dont wanna. :thumbs: lol. Anyway, i downloaded the new Cd from the white stripes-get Behind me satan (GO AND BUY IT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW, ITS AWESOME!) it's pretty good, yah. Anyway, tommorrow i have my english Exam. God, its gonna be hard and long. We're probably gonna have to right a bunch of essays and stuf... blah... then on wednesday, i have my socials exam... actually, i have two socials,but we crammed em together. Ah, man, then on thursday i have my math exam... probably gonna be the easiest of all of them, i think. Tommorrow, my english exam is at 1:00pm, then my socials exam is at 9:00am, and my math exam is at 1:00pm again. Not to bad, except for my socials one. Oh well, i can't wait till this week is over. Even if i fail my exams, i will still pass(with like, 60-70%) so im not to worried. What i am worried about is my friend charlie, he has to pass these exams or he will have to do grade 8 again, and that will suck cause he's my best friend. .... oh well, w/e