Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LordOfTheBorg

LordOfTheBorgs Personal Log

It is, and he does that with everyone! My friend brody asked him to order his video card, and it took him a week and a 1/2 to even order it! When i start up my computer business, i'm gonna order the thing as soon as the person gives me the order.

well, it turns out that i'm not getting my computer till monday now. i am seriously getting PO'd at ryan. First he said it would be here on thurs. then friday, and now monday. If it's not here on monday, im getting my money back and going to walmart or something.

I did. Its pretty nice, all custom built. The only thing is, i don't have very many games (only demos) and i don't have internet. So, i don't know what i'm going to do... oh well, guess it's downloading time for me!

Well, i'm back here for a while. I've been gone, helping lisa and mike move into their trailer... And now i have mereanda's computer with her internet, so i get internet for a while. :laugh:

go to: My Pics On STF.net

to check them out. Give me feedback to!

I looked at your pics and now I've got the theme from Deliverance stuck in my head! Thanks a lot !!......lol

Well, i finally got internet at my house. Of course, i stilll dont have a modem, got an External one from ryan (a Compaq Data Voice fax modem), but i can't get it to work. If anyone can help me... PLEASEDO!!!!

Ah, nevermind everyone. i just took the stupid modem back to ryan, but now roderick(his dumb assistant) is like "well, we havent even looked at it... duhhhhh" i hate that guy! he's so dumb! anyway, i'm just using Mereanda's computer for now. I probably won't even bother getting a modem, because i have a ethernet card, so i will probably just network my comp with Mereanda's comp. W00t

Well, i've only got 6 days left before i go to 180! woot, its gonna be so much fun! 180 is a christian youth conference, and i get to miss out of school cause my youth group is going early. That means that i get to miss out of school and thursday and friday! (thursday i am techying for a school play) w00t, i'm so happy!

well, today i'm not doing a lot. i was supposed to be doing a character sketch of ponyboy, from S.E. hintons The Outsiders, but i forgot my books. Its due on the 18th though, so i'm gonna have to get it done on Monday/Tuesday. Luckily, i'm so smart, it won't take that long, lol. Argh, i got a stupid math test tommorrow! I think its gonna be easy, but i have to draw pie graphs, and those are slightly difficult for me. Meh... i'll get it..

W00T, 180 IS IN 2 DAYS! i'm so happy!!!!!!!! Just incase none of you know, 180 is a CHRISTIAN youth conference in Macenzie (not of u know that place, i bet) and it is going on THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO PUMPED ITS GONNA BE AWESOME! Oh yah, another perk is i get to miss two days of school, Thursday and Friday!!!!!! w000000000000000ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

well, i'm back! i went, i saw, and i praised God! It was so awesome, i got a 180 shirt, and a touque/beanie! W0000T!!!!!!

325536[/snapback]

What did you see? :laugh:

i saw people getting saved, and the great 1-minute preaches! A beanie is if you take a touque, and you take a hat, and make them mate with each other, and they have a baby, and thats a beanie! Also, a touque is something warm you put over ur head in the winter. Its like a hat, but its usually cotton and has no lip.

well, today i did some stuff in school, got to start watching the Outsiders movie, and learned that i have A BAJILLION TESTS THIS WEEK!!! I think that i have to many!!!!

YEAH, GOT MY MATH TEST DONE.... and i got 16/16! Only other perfect one in the whole class! And i took my Islam test today.. it was pretty easy, was second/third one done! OH, and my english test yesterday was super easy! Was second one done! Hmm, i'm having some troubles with one of my so called friends... it seems that she hates me for no reason. See, i was talking to her on MSN, and then she invites me into a convo with her bf, and just starts swearing at me! I was like, UU T EFF, Mates? OMG, my computer headphone jack is messed up! i was watching Napolean dynamite yesterday, and the speakers where fine, then when i put in Anchorman, THERE WAS NO SOUND! i was freakin out! ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE?

Well, i finally got my own modem, so i'm not on Mereands computer all the time! It cost me 30 friggen bucks! Oh well, its pretty nice, but it only connects at 45.2 kbp/s, so blah! Anway, i finally learned how to ... not take DVDS and not rip them to my computer, so i can't watch them later so i do have to rent them. (had to say it like that incase someone is reading this from the FCC) Also, i am getting some better speakers, because my old ones died. I am also getting a little sub, and its only costing me 25 bucks.

()[_]+

i cannot wait till Star Wars comes out, because i want to not rip it to my computer! I CAN'T WAIT TO RENT IT!!!!!!!!! i was trying to download it offa the internet, but that didnt work. Oh well, i can wait.