Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LordOfTheBorg

LordOfTheBorgs Personal Log

Oh, because of the water thing? Meh, its not like we don't have running water, it's just my water pump is broken! For all those without "town water" know what im talking about, for the rest, us people without town water have to haul our own water, and that water is pushed up to our taps through the water pump. As the water pump is... well, it works, but it just keeps running so i have to turn it on, come up and run water, thne go down and turn it off. As fer the heating water up part, our water heater, the last time we turned it on, was pushing steam through the pipes... so we had to turn it off... I'm not remote, i've just got a crappy house! lol.

Oh ok. I was beginning to think you lived in the middle of the woods with the theme from "Deliverance" constantly playing in the background.

Oh ok. I was beginning to think you lived in the middle of the woods with the theme from "Deliverance" constantly playing in the background.

352172[/snapback]

:laugh:

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel like a pig!!!!

So,yeah.. having fun at school.. Stupid french, i'm not doing to good in that. Stupid people at school.. we play dodgeball at lunch, cause theres nothing else to do.. today, we were getting slaughtered, as all the good players where on the other team. We have no definite teams, just go on any side... its pretty fun.

So,yeah.. having fun at school.. Stupid french, i'm not doing to good in that

Why are you taking a useless language like French? Spanish is much more useful.

Kevin sure has made a difference to this board. I think we have had more guests registering since he has changed it. Lots of people are moaning about the centering but I think it makes the text look neater, IMHO. It's easier to read.

I still don't understand why there is blogs and logs still....

I think that the blogs are for having a alternative writings in there for your own personal pleasure. You should as Kevin about that as well. I am curious to know as well why we have blogs for.

He is really cool! And he is also very nice! That is one of the main reasons why I joined the site! All of you nice and friendly people!

Many Moons since i last posted here... woot, not much to say in the life of wally (me)... got a 2006 chevy cobalt, thats pretty nice.. not! i am trying to get rid of it, i hate it so, lol. Uhhh, what else.. got a gf for the past 3 months, thats pretty nice to have.. cops daughter tho.. should be interesting.. umm, what else.. i got a job, i work in a kitchen.. thats pretty fun! except for the swearing, but swearing is good stress release, lol! what else... i dunno, not much goign on in my life really... oh, two more years of high school and i am done! score! haha, lol. Maybe i should update this more. Anywho's.. yah, so life is going good.. OH! i bought a quad. 2004 honda 250 trx. its pretty nice, except a few months ago i was flying around my neighbourhood on it (i live up in the bush... well,not really, but about 8 miles from town or so), and i accidentally went onto the road cause my tires didn't grip on the dirt when i slammed on the rear brakes, and i went flying onto the road and got hit by a truck. didn't break anything on the quad or me. my leg was messed up for the lognest time tho, and even now, while it doesn't hurt or anything, but i can feel hard clumps of.. well, i dont know, lol, in my leg. its weird, but whatever, i'm fine. oh, i finally got my N last summer, which, for those who dont live in B.C., means i can drive by myself!!! yay!!!! but i can only have one other person in the vehicle unless they're 25, or family, then i can have as many as the vehicle can hold. Yeh, so its kool. I've been all over hells half acre! :yahoo: i am getting pretty good at driving. haven't had any accidents, and i can go 64km in 22 minutes :dude: lol, its a good trip. haha! yeh, so i dunno what else to say really!!!!!

-Wally!