Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LordOfTheBorg

LordOfTheBorgs Personal Log

LordOf The Borgs Personal log,

Stardate 1904609

Almost At The #51 posts mark!!!

Nothing Been Happening.

I thought i was banned from the chat but it turns out that it was just a glitch, sorry for the trouble.

:laugh::laugh::clap::clap:

Live long And Prosper.

:dude:

LOTB personal log,stardate 11004307 ,

cant sleep, tried to, but i couldnt.

One good thing, i am 22 posts from Lt.Commander, after this 21!

Thank you for replying to me, it is always good to have "friends"

;) Live Long and Prosper

;) FERENGI EMPIRE :bow:

MISTER T

:cool:

Stardate 72442.104

Havent posted Personal log in a long time, decided to do it now because it will put me ahead in postings. All i need is 50 more after this one, and i will almost be at #500!, then i might be able to become a mod! yay!lol, but if i don't become mod, it no big deal, although, i really REALLY wanna be a mod. Oh Well. Have Been Posting In Everything i could find, that i knew of, so i can get to #500 posts, or more!!!!!!

i'll try not to post spam, because thats annoying.

ok, i decided to make a new log!

:borg: :naughty:

2:11 PM,March 01/2004

Got a new avatar! found it on Google.com. Its snowing outside! darn snow, i hate you :lol: DIE SNOW DIE! it was so nice to :laugh: i hope it warms up.Not much else going on.

*Transmission Terminated*

Me no like snow either. Nice new log, btw. I wonder what people think of my 'The Doctor's 900-year Diary'.... Avatar's cool btw.

desert7.jpg

;);) :blink: ;)

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

Doctor Who official website

Doctor Who: The Best Links

USS Aurora NX-19 of the year 2154 AD

The Adventures of drwho42 continues....

320x240.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

announce.jpg

'And Now For Something Completely Different....'-Announcer

Monty Python's Flying Circus

aurora.jpg

woot, im actually gonna start posting in my N & I log! And, thats fo' real to, i wont do what i did with the last one and not post in it. Anywho, lets get it started:

STARDATE -318173.3

Its saturday, and i dont have ANY homework for the entire weekend! Yippeee!!!! But the good thing about going back to school is... i get to do a movie with my friends! Of course, its a stupid "study skills" movie, but its better then doing work! TTYL, BBS!

Woot, i just answered the most trivia questions ever!!!!! I got like, 5 or something of them!!! Luckily, thanks to ST, they were pretty easy(for me anyway). This is wicked awesome!

Well, the trivia questions hopefully got to ST this time, cause the last time i PMed them to him, they didnt work, so i had to email them to him. Anywho, gtg back to school tommorrow, which will suck, but not so much, cause i get to make a video with my friends in the morning. Anyway, TTYL

Ug, i've got the worlds worst headache... actually, its not that bad, but i'm supposed to go to my youth group tonite, and i've got a headache, a sore throat, a runny nose, and my ear sometimes hurts. Today is the worst day i've had all school year. Literally. Anyway, ttyl

Thank you. Had a shower, now i'm feeling a little better, not as bad of a headache. Still got a sore throat though. It might be i have had an overdose of sun(not drug, actual sun).

Well, im trying to find the perfect(yet inexpensive and used) notebook to buy. I want one really bad, but i dont think that my mom will allow me to get one, cause shes got so many other bils. Its kinda annoying, being middle class, because you cant get a lot of the things that you want. Not that you need them of course, but it would be nice to have some of those things. -out

It not about how much money you have. Money does not make everyone happy. I hope that you get your notebook.

Ok, long time no talk in my PL. I've had time, i just didn't feel like it. Laptop Idea=NOMORE! Instead, i am getting a image.jpg

SONY PSP!(click image above to go to sony PSP homepage)

Anyway, my mom's friend Lisa, is getting kicked out of her house(with her husband and 17-yr-old daughter) on May 1st, so they put a trailer on the second part of my mom's land, and are going to move in there. It will be awsome, because then i can hang out with Miranda(their daughter) and stuff.

-out

Well, it turns out that i might not get my psp, because my mum's bosses are total hobo's! They can never pay any of their staff on time, they're always complaining about not having money(when they have two stores!), and they're always saying my aunty should do this or that. So, maybe i'll get my PSP, maybe not.

The good news is that i accidentally unplugged my hard drive, erased everything on it(i have it on Cd's), and now i took it down to ryans and i'm getting LINUX and WINDOWS on it. w00t! (supergeekness here i come!)

I do hope you get the PSP soon and for your hard drive --- :o *SIGH*---- get it fixed :clap: :biggrin: :clap:

Ok, i am now stuck at a crossroads of sorts. I can buy the PSP, and not have a computer... OR.... i could buy a new motherboard/harddrive/etc., and not get the PSP... ARGH!!! Decisions, Decisions!

Computer/PSP situation UPDATE:

i am now getting my computer with my money tommorrow, then on the 23rd, i am getting my PSP.

Other Stuff: ARGH! STUPID MATH! I don't know if i failed my stupid math test or not! Ok, my teacher(when he marks his stuff), sits right infront of me, and when i seen him marking(i think it was mine) my stuff, it looked like he gave me 9/22, or 19/22. AND ITS REALL BEEN BUGGING ME WHICH ONE IT WAS!!

Can't wait till tommorrow so i'll know!

oh! i have a PSP. they're so kewl, but i can't seem to download music on it.....

can anyone help me?

PSP Website

Well, my new computer is gonna be pretty sweet. Sadly, its gonna be like 687$(with tax) Of course, i can pay money down, then slowly pay for it over time. Well, i don't think im gonna get m PSP on the 23rd, because i will probably just pay the rest of my computer off. Of course, i might be able to get it later(next month, month after, etc.)

Well, my math test wasn't crappy. I got 21/22!!! I'm so happy!!!

-out

Well.... today, i did nothing all day but feed the pigs and collect eggs from the chickens(not my pigs and chickens, im looking after someone elses), then i helped Lisa and Mike get their trailer cleaned up. There is still a little left to do, but it looks better then this morning(before we started.) I helped mike set up some of the soon-to-be skirting along the bottom of the trailer. I think that i am going to take some pictures of it and put them on here, so all of you can see how long the trailer looks, and what my property looks like.

-out

Hm.. let's see... what happened today? Well, i finally got my "Career" search started for English. And i got my poem for Drama started. Also, Lazy hobo ryan didn't order my computer till today, so i won't get it til like thurs. or something! But, i can wait. Because i might get HALF LIFE 2 out of the deal, so it's s'all good!!!

-out

ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ryan is a lazy hobo!!!!!!! He told he he would have my computer in today, but when i went there, his rude friend told me that "they're closed. Check back in tommorrow at noon" ARGH. STUPID RYAN!!!