Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

If you could bring back a ST show, wich one?

Wich ST series would you bring back if you had the power?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Wich ST series would you bring back if you had the power?

• TNG
    • DS9
    • VOY
    • TOS

Even though TNG is my favourite series I chose TOS.

I feel like TOS didn't get the chance to go out with a bang. Also if I had the power to bring Deforest Kelly back from the dead and make all the ol'boys look 40 years younger I'd use it! COME ON!

VOY! There was so much more potential in VOY than they had. Instead the dumped it for the 0 potential Enterprise- half the fun of Star Trek is meeting new species, and there are plenty of those in the DQ. Besides, they need a followup, NOT just the Homecoming books.

TNG, of course. What else? :laugh:

I'd love to see it every day for the rest of my life :laugh:

Mrs. Captain Picard

i ment season.

Thank you all for voting!

Lt. LOTB

Well, if you're talking about returning for another season, then I'd say only TOS as the other shows got an ending. If they did do a 4th and 5th seasons of TOS, it'd have to be with actors that closely resemble the originals. :laugh:

As much as I would like DS9 to return, if I had the power I would bring back TOS..All the other series got to have a full 7 years of episodes..TOS was cancelled after only 3 short seasons..

As much as I would like DS9 to return, if I had the power I would bring back TOS..All the other series got to have a full 7 years of episodes..TOS was cancelled after only 3 short seasons..

True, TNG, DS9, & VOY each got an ending. TOS was planned to run for 5 seasons, but was cancelled after 3. I'd like to see Paramount bring back TOS with its old 60's look for a 4th & 5th season, and show what Kirk did to get promoted in the finale. :laugh:

I agree.

Even though TOS isn't my favorite series, I hafta agree with what's already been said. TOS deserved a chance beyond its 3 seasons; the others wrapped-up well enough, imo.

I would bring back Voy, for TNG is sort of back and Voyager was never properly ended :bow:

It would also be cool to see TOS with a refit to make it look more modern ;)

YA TNG is back i guess, with the movies and all eh?

BTW, i was wondering, i heard that there was gonna be a Voyager movie

Truth or Falsified?

Don't believe anything unless you hear it feom paramount :bow:

I would love to see Voyager come back they could carry on from where they left off or show more adventures that happened whilst they were in the Delta quadrant, either would be really cool. Voyager gets my vote.

IF IT WAS UP TO ME I WOULD BRING BACK TOS!!!!!!

CAPTAIN JAMES.T.KIRK ROCKS :bow:;) :) ;)

:) I CANNOT LIE.....

It would also be cool to see TOS with a refit to make it look more modern :)

If TOS were brought back, I'd rather have the old 60's look, only more detailed, as the show would only last 2 seasons. :bow:

I'm, with Nemesis, I'd like the ships and stations to appear as they did in Trails & Tribblations. Also, almost every episode of TOS occurring on a "planet" had hugh blue or green "skys", perfect blue or green "screens" for adding scenery rich in details. ;)

Almost forgot, I'd ALSO like for a Warp Reactor to be placed right smack dabbed in the middle of the floor in engineering. ;)

It would also be cool to see TOS with a refit to make it look more modern :bow:

If TOS were brought back, I'd rather have the old 60's look, only more detailed, as the show would only last 2 seasons. ;)

I'm, with Nemesis, I'd like the ships and stations to appear as they did in Trails & Tribblations. Also, almost every episode of TOS occurring on a "planet" had hugh blue or green "skys", perfect blue or green "screens" for adding scenery rich in details. ;)

Almost forgot, I'd ALSO like for a Warp Reactor to be placed right smack dabbed in the middle of the floor in engineering. :)

Well, that's what I ment by detailed. When I said 60's look, I ment like what we saw in "Trials and Tribble-ations". Sorry about the confussion. As for engineering, I'd rather it look like it did in TOS, only for that "dylithium crystal" chamber to be the top of the warp core. :)