Click for Spoiler:

005A.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

018A.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

019C.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

023A.jpg

The Spock avatar is great! The T'pol avatar is good, too, but I'm partial to Vulcans - as if no one noticed. :spock:

tpol

(i hope you dont mind spacetigger. i added a poll)

I don't mind at all Bysty..Thanks..One observation..The last one should be Pike not Scott..But, that's OK..I should have added the poll in the first place..Thanks again..

tpol

(i hope you dont mind spacetigger. i added a poll)

I don't mind at all Bysty..Thanks..One observation..The last one should be Pike not Scott..But, that's OK..I should have added the poll in the first place..Thanks again..

Whoops. Haha. I geuss I should have paid more attention to the pictures before making the poll. Lol. I must be mucho-overtired. I even spelt your name wrong when I first posted the other post. I called you startigger! Lol.

The vote so far seems to be going towards the T'Pol Avatar..Really I can't decide if I like the Spock or the T'Pol one the best..I've been changing back and forth bewtween them..I just can't make up my mind.. :laugh:

Any other opinions?

If you've narrowed it down to just those two, I'd vote Spock. They're all great, though. :bow:

I like your Spock avatar - it's something special

You're right SD..It is special..It's probably the one I'll go with..for now.. :bow:

I like that Spock Avatar of mine but last night I came across this new one. What do you think? It fits my username pretty well. I may try to do some work to it..I'm not sure I like the starry background and the head seems like it should be brighter..But anyway..What do you think of it? It does fit Commodore Spacetigger.. :)

Lol. That's sweet man. But isn't that a spotted leopard or a cheetah? lol. Still, it's an awesome pic. fits the name pretty darn good.