Sign in to follow this  

Was 2003 a good year for you?

For me, it was bad until June. After my shoulder surgery, I moved to where I am now. I didnt have a job at first, and I had to sell everything I owned. I got a great job, and I've replaced everything that I lost, except for a fish tank, which I will be getting soon. After I got the job, everything got better, so much that I consider 2003 a GREAT year.

I really thought 2003 was a mediocre year personally. It was not real bad but it did not have any real high point either. I' m glad it's over. Several relatives have lost there jobs and I'm vitually sick of a certain small southern town...

Great year. :dude: Can't really think of one thing to complain about. Probably my most interesting yr. so far. New experiences, new friends, and I still have my family. Plus I found another great Trek board to visit. :lol:

Here's hoping everyone's 2004 is even better.

Well 2003 started out well i went to Star Trek The Adventure in Hyde Park London had the best day ever it was fab :dude: :lol: . After that it went down hill i have not been able to work since July because of my back i'm hoping that 2004 is better and i can get it sorted out and back to work.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone love Casidy x

well honestly it STUNK. but the last couple of days of the year leading to the new year were GREAT. IM LOOKING FORWARD TO A SPECTACULAR YEAR IN '04. i hope its great for the rest of you too.

Well, I guess it has been pretty good, graduated and got a job, moved in to a new apartment.. It was a good year, not great, but good..

The biggest disappointment of 2003 was for me, Feb 1, the day Columbia fell from the skys. Otherwise it has rocked, the highlight of the year would be finding a link posted by VBG at st.com thus forever saving me from that hellhole of trolls and spammers.

My first reaction to this question is to say NO WAY!! It was a bad year..But I guess it could have been worse and it was worse for some..I am lucky I'm still employed and have a good place to live..So, I guess it was an OK year..It could have been much better though..

well i must say i guess the last week of 2003 turned out to be GREAT, BRINGING IN A GREAT NEW YEAR

oops i guess i already said that sorry, but it was worth saying again ;)

Edited by cptwright

It was bad until about December 25th 2003. I received word from my cousin that she and her husband were here in town. I even had a few days to visit them before they go back home. All in all I had a good Christmas because of them.

:P ;););):clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I have certainly had better years. 2003 started off on a pretty high note. But the further I got into it, the more things changed. I can say that it was a very teachable year. As 2004 begins I, hope the challenges that are left over from 2003, will strengthen me, and make 2004 one of the best years that I have had in quite a while. ;)

Nope, totally stunk. bedlam.gif Well at least the last half. My husband's been in and out of the hospital since October, but he's getting better, so things are looking up. Big%20Thumb%20Up.gif