Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

The Osbournes

Personally, as a family I think that they are awful. The kids arent disciplined enough and they are overly crude. As a television programme it is a hoot. I think Ozzy is very funny, especially when he works out to Tina Turner!

Annoying & Entertaining.

Watching OZZY is a hoot but those kids, I just want to wring their necks! :) We use them to show Jem the kinds of behavior that will not be tolerated when she becomes a teen.

Personally, I think Ozzy's a complete idiot and that his kids should be taken away.  He's a discrace to the human race.

Not being a little judgemantal are we?

Myself I find Ozzy, very funny.

I can't say I approve of the way they act at all, but I've never seen the show to say whether it's entertaining or not. I've just heard enough to know it's not any show I'd want to watch. :)

I love the show. My mom and me are watching it whenever it's on TV though we know almost all of the episodes :)

I just can't stop laughing when Ozzy is in the garden, hunting the cat through the swimming pool and then yells: "SHAROOOON!!!!" *laughs*

I love the Osbournes. I hope that they will continue to do the episodes after Ozzy's accident B) .

Mrs. Captain Picard

Personally, I think Ozzy's a complete idiot and that his kids should be taken away.  He's a discrace to the human race.

No. His kids get drunk and have hang overs, have been drug addicts, are throwing their lives down the drain... Yet I read about how a couple had their kids taken away because they were poor. :dude:

I myself have never seen an episode, I'm not all that interested in it either. Ozzy isn't my kind of music so I have no interest in his day to day life.

I love watching the Osbournes. They are the only family both me and my dad watch and say they loonies the lot of them, but it's sooo funny!

And an interseting point about the is that no matter how disfunctional they are they always tell each other they love one another. How many "functional" families do that (not many, but there are always exceptions to the rule)

No. His kids get drunk and have hang overs, have been drug addicts, are throwing their lives down the drain... Yet I read about how a couple had their kids taken away because they were poor. :bow:

You know what, its not fair to call Ozzy an idiot. Seriousily he may look and sound like one from time to time, but anyone who has ever watched the show can see moments when his intelligence glimmers through. He does care greatly about his kids also and you know what not all of his kids do drugs and drink and party and so on. A lot of those problems can be attributed to being rich and being around so many rockstars.

I love watching the Osbournes! They are a great loving family and Ozzy is one of the funniest people on TV, not to mention I Really like Ozzy's music.

I never miss an episode, I wish my family had been more like them!

the osbournes are a disgrace to american society, i put up with "ozzys" songs because they are on my radio, and i am to lazy to change/turn it off.

Ummmm.....They are British :bow:

British? Holy Moly, i thought brits were kool! *faints*

and, they are still a disgrace to american, and the whole worlds, society.

Edited by LordOfTheBorg

the osbournes are a disgrace to american society, i put up with "ozzys" songs because they are on my radio, and i am to lazy to change/turn it off.

You're too lazy to turn off the radio and you call them a disgrace :bow:

You're too lazy to turn off the radio and you call them a disgrace :)

:) :bow::bow: B) ;)