Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

Law and Order Series(s)

Am I the only one here that watches the Law and Order shows such as Special Victums Unit, and CI? I love these shows they come in a close second to Trek and cause me almost as much lost sleep.

Come on Luvin1stdegree you know you want to post a response. B)

I've allready got plenty of TV to watch between STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE and STARGATE SG-1, and maybe EVERWOOD.

I gave the L&O shows a chance, but they're just too graphic and go over some really nasty stuff like rape. I just don't find it entertaining.

LMAO....ddillard, you know me too well. I love the SVU series and watch CI when there's nothing else interesting on. I never did get interested in the original show. Now....what did VBG offer you to get me to post??????

I liked Law & Order but can't get into any of the spin-offs.

I grew up watching the original and the spinoffs have really grown on me. I miss Bennie from the original though.

LMAO....ddillard, you know me too well.  I love the SVU series and watch CI when there's nothing else interesting on. I never did get interested in the original show. Now....what did VBG offer you to get me to post??????

What me in cohorts with VBG? Never....Would I do a thing like that?

It was a purely innocent thread that I started here. B)

[What me in cohorts with VBG?  Never....Would I do a thing like that?

It was a purely innocent thread that I started here. B)

I don't buy this for a minute!

I am purely innocent. Just figured that with the long discussions we have had on the shows I would start a thread to share with the rest of the members. Had no intentions of trying to make you post, honest. :o

I think the original L&O is probably the best drama ever on television. I also think it interesting in light of all the discussions we have about how sex sells etc. - that law and order is primarily plot driven and shows very little about the characters personal lives. SVU goes a little more into the character's lives. I also think for the original the appeal is that the issues are timely and relevant to what's going on in the US. I would say it is probably the most "intellectual" drama on television.

I watch SVU sometimes but it is pretty depressing at times. I've had a harder time getting into CI

I am purely innocent.  Just figured that with the long discussions we have had on the shows I would start a thread to share with the rest of the members.  Had no intentions of trying to make you post, honest.  B)

LMAO...no intentions of trying to get me to post, huh? Then explain what this was...

Come on Luvin1stdegree you know you want to post a response.

I am purely innocent.  Just figured that with the long discussions we have had on the shows I would start a thread to share with the rest of the members.  Had no intentions of trying to make you post, honest.  B)

LMAO...no intentions of trying to get me to post, huh? Then explain what this was...

I couldn't have been involved in this because I was busy watching the Eagles win their third straight NFC East title.

I couldn't have been involved in this because I was busy watching the Eagles win their third straight NFC East title.

That's no excuse...everyone here knows you can do two things at once.

Just wanted to make sure that I was not going to be the only one to post in the thread that is all. I am purely innocent.

its a battle of the mods.....my odds are on ddillard!

i watch all 3 series! very good.....

What's really getting to me is that I'm crazy enough to be giving them exactly what they want! They both know how to get me worked up like this so I keep posting despite my determination not to let VBG win the bet. I'm my own worst enemy! UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH!! B)

You two are killing me! I'm not buying this "innocent" malarky from either one of you.

Hey, I have the DVD of tonight's game to prove it... lol In fact I'm still recording the highlights now for the DVD,

What's really getting to me is that I'm crazy enough to be giving them exactly what they want! They both know how to get me worked up like this so I keep posting despite my determination not to let VBG win the bet. I'm my own worst enemy! UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH!! B)

Do you really think that we would use that knowledge to get simply to get you to post? :o

You two are killing me! I'm not buying this "innocent" malarky from either one of you.

Hey, I have the DVD of tonight's game to prove it... lol In fact I'm still recording the highlights now for the DVD,

Unless you were sitting on the 50 yard line, I'm not buying the story.

Well there is usually a camera on the fifty yard line so depending on the size of the tv, technically it could be viewed that he was on the line.

Well there is usually a camera on the fifty yard line so depending on the size of the tv, technically it could be viewed that he was on the line.

Stop helping him! LMAO.....I can't believe this!

Stop helping him! LMAO.....I can't believe this!

Believe what?

whats the bet with VBG?

now, if you mods dont stop harrassing Luvin1st Degree....i will have to step in and inform the President of these boards.

No, you can see on the DVD when it's made that this was done on ESPN and the highlights are on the NFL Network.

I do hope to have my press credentials by the first playoff game though, so maybe I'll be in Philly in 2 weeks.

Somebody please stop me before I post again!

You still did not answer my question. LOL

No, you can see on the DVD when it's made that this was done on ESPN and the highlights are on the NFL Network.

I do hope to have my press credentials by the first playoff game though, so maybe I'll be in Philly in 2 weeks.

How are you getting press credentials. That is something I would like to get ahold of.

whats the bet with VBG?

now, if you mods dont stop harrassing Luvin1st Degree....i will have to step in and inform the President of these boards.

VBG and I have sort of a bet going about whether or not I will reach 500 posts.

whats the bet with VBG?

VBG and I have sort of a bet going about whether or not I will reach 500 posts.

And I won the bet.... it just hasn't happened YET....

Believe what?

I can't believe I'm letting myself get this worked up. LOL...must be a full moon out tonight.

Why are you getting worked up?