Sign in to follow this  
Indy

A Star Trek Christmas

Let's assume for a moment that Christmas in Star Trek is simply a day to give gifts and acknowledge and appreciate one's friends and crewmates. With that in mind, what do you think one Star Trek character would give another character for Christmas? For instance, what would Captain Picard give Beverly? What would Sisko give Jadzia? Pick some of your favorite characters and let us know what you think.

Just for fun, you can go cross-series, or even cross time-barriers, such as what would Dr. McCoy give Dr. Bashir?

Miles would give Julian a new Holosuite program based on a mighty, historical struggle against the odds in which he (Julian) is the hero that is trying to win the fight against all odds. There would, of course be a part for Miles to play in the program.

Well, it's hard to imagine a custom of giving gifts when anyone can get just about anything they want from a replicator.

Data could give all the senior officers a kitten :unsure:

I think you missed the point of the thread... <_<

Anywho, perhaps Geordi could get cat toys for Data?

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Well, it's hard to imagine a custom of giving gifts when anyone can get just about anything they want from a replicator.

But we know that they do give gifts for certain occasions, as Data and Worf were shopping for wedding gifts for Keiko and Miles in "Data's Day."

But we know that they do give gifts for certain occasions, as Data and Worf were shopping for wedding gifts for Keiko and Miles in "Data's Day."

Very true, there was even a baby shower for Tom and B'Elanna in "Human Error" on VOY.

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard

^And its not like they're greedy.. They don't take advantage of the replicater like some people would..

Besides sometimes gifts are special because of who there're from..

Umm.. Beverly would get Jean-luc........ oh I know.. they'd go for a holodeck adventure.. This time with no Data and no Whalen... :unsure: <_<

Hi there and Merry Christmas!! :dude:

This is an interesting topic. Okay here goes:

*Picard could get Wesley a new sweater (we call them jumpers here in Australia) one that isn't peach coloured. Sorry, I couldn't resist that one!

*Geordi could give Data some cat food for spot.

*Chakotay could give Janeway a recipe for pecan pie.

*Julian could give Jadzia a necklace with a locket on it and a little photo of himself inside the locket - just to keep him thinking that Jadzia 'really' likes him!!

I can't think of anymore,

Madam Captain out!!

I think Harry Kim and/or the doctor would give the whole crew a performance. And, Seven of Nine would give everyone something to make them more efficient.

Data could give all the senior officers a kitten :waaaa:

101083[/snapback]

I'm not sure if they would appreciate that after all the injuries Spot caused. :waaaa:

Very true, there was even a baby shower for Tom and B'Elanna in "Human Error" on VOY.

101089[/snapback]

And they gave Data gifts when he resigned from Starfleet in The Measure of a Man. You may recall that scene as Data carefully unwrapped a present and Wesley told him he was missing the point so Data then tore the already removed wrapping paper and crumpled it up.

Picard could give out bottles of Chateau Picard to everyone.

Dog treats to Porthos and cat treats to Spot.

The writers of Enterprise could give Mayweather a storyline.

I think....

Worf would give torres a case of blood wine :beer:

7 of 9 would give data a infra red sight for his eye :waaaa:

Kirk would give janeway a bottle of romulan ale :o

:waaaa:

like someone said earlier, everyone on board gives Mr. Scott all sorts of alcoholic beverages.

Tom and B'Ellana would give the Doctor all of the time he wants to play golf

In ST the movies 1 or 2 Kirk receives gifts from Spock and McCoy for his birthday.

McCoy would give Spock a book of jokes and Spock would give McCoy a vacation on a very distant planet :waaaa::waaaa:

Chakotay would give 7 of 9 a rank!!!

288257[/snapback]

Now THERE'S an idea! Very good!

Data could give Lore a "Manners for Dummies" book.

Riker could give Kirk a run for his money... When women are involved!

And Picard could give Q another lecture on humanity!

Why help Wesley, I need the help...

Q could give Enterprise a better ending and three more seasons.

Odo could give Quark his own personal cell.

How about 'Quark would give Odo free times with some Dabo Girls!!!!!'

Nog would give O'Brian a new tool kit.

Portho's would give Spot a 'Run For His Life' move.

7 of 9 would give Chakotay a Free Pass to a hair salon. ( Stiff hair crack me up in her holoprogam.)