Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

meanestklingon

Hello, I'm New

Welcome to the board! We have an NFL section in here too, be sure to check it out. I think I picked Cincy to win tomorrow but it's more wishful thinking on my part :laugh: I do believe the Rams and Eagles will be playing in January, either in St. Louis or Philly but they will play.

I think you'll kind a great group of Star Trek fans here too, just don't tell the Canadians that the CFL isn't real football... they'll hunt you down... :o

Just kidding Takara and Bysty :jaw:

I think you'll kind a great group of Star Trek fans here too, just don't tell the Canadians that the CFL isn't real football... they'll hunt you down...  :jaw:

Just kidding Takara and Bysty  :laugh:

Oh you know that the CFL is real football and is in fact far superior to the NFL, VaBeachGuy! Lol. Deep down you know it. :o

Anyways, welcome to the site, meanestklingon. I think you'll like it here.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/bysty/stdoors2.swf

:assimilated: STRENGTH TO THE KLINGON EMPIRE! :borg2:

Qaleghnes! (I am honoured to see you) :bow: It is good to see another klingon here. Though I am not an Eagles fan, you could probably guess what my favorite team is... (see picture below)

LET"S ROCK! :dude:

Qapla'! :borg2:

GO SAINTS!

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) TODAY IS A GOOD DAY TO DIE :)

P.S I TOO AM PART KLINGON ;);) :)

P.P.S SEE YOU OUT THERE :) :bow:;);)

Welcome aboard. I am hoping to make peacfull relations between the Kligon Emipre and the Romulan Star Empire.

:bow: