DELRONE

Meanwhile, Security Guards quietly sneak into Sickbay. Troi is leaning against a biobed, exhausted and in pain, and Delrone is at a wall control panel sending out a Subspace Transmission and trying to deal with his own infectionious pain. "Argh! --Must resist--"

He quickly dodges back as a phaser blast passes over his chest and cracks the wall. He attacks the other Security Guards.

*Riker*

*While Delrone is distracted by the security officers, retrives a phaser from it's storage and fires hitting Delrone who falls to the floor.*

"Get him in a restraint field before he wakes up."

*Taps comm badge*

"Riker to Crusher. Medical emergency in sickbay"

DELRONE

Delrone lied unconscious on the floor as a forcefield went around him. His subspace transmission was sent out to somewhere.

*Riker*

*Taps Combadge*

"Riker to Captain Picard, you might want to come to sickbay, we have a problem."

Stardate:213496.8

OOC: I'm Miles O'Brien

BIC

Meanwhile O'Brien is in Transporter Room 2 running a maitenence check when his wife Keiko comes in and asks him what is going on about the pathogen.

O'Brien:I don't know there was an all hands alert on it.But so far no information has been given.Have you gotten a physical yet?

Keiko:No

O'Brien:Well you better go get one.I will once my duty shift is over in an hour.

O'Brien and Keiko kiss goodbye and Kecko leaves while O'Brien continues his maitenence check.

A viewer on O'Brien's station goes fuzzy, and he can barely make out a face with a scrambled voice asking, "Ajust... ...or sig... ...to 543.02 megaj... ...it's imperra... ...future of Starfl... ...invasion..." The signal breaks up and the viewer returns to a Starfleet logo.

Stardate:213499.9

O'Brien taps his communicator

O'Brien:Commander La'Forge could you come down to Transporter room 2 and take a look at this monitor.I just got a wierd communication on it.

The monitor blinks back on, filled with static. O'Brien can make out a Starfleet logo, but with something other than an oval behind the arrow... O'Brien then sees the mysterrious face as he hears... "O'Brie... ...it's imperrative that you... ...tivate transp... coordinates 897223 mark 3423... temporal tra... ...the fu... ...destruction.... ...they're here! ...acti... ...now... ...now!" O'Brien sees the face fly back as a dark figure stands where she was sitting. The figure strikes the monitor and the screen goes to static... then a message blinks with transport coordinates, a temporal signature, and the word energize.

Stardate:213501.1

O'Brien unsure of what to do decidedes to make a snap decision and enters the transport and temporal coordinates and energises.A figure starts to form and the transporter pad and after the cycle is complete the person that stands before him shocks Miles O'Brien.

The figure is Admiral Kathern Janeway.

O'Brien:O'Brien to Captian Picard you had better come down here.

The futuristic Admiral steps down from the transporter pad, gasps, then collapses to the floor! O'Brien discovers that she was stabbed in the back, prior to transport!

Picard via comm signal, "Message recieved, I'm on my way. Picard out."

Stardate:213501.9

O'Brien:O'Brien to sickbay!!Medical Emergency in transporter room 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stardate:213501.9

O'Brien:Sir I recieved a weird communication from what I assume was Admiral Janeway with transporter and temporal coordinates.I entered them then got another communication to energize so I did.The Admiral appeared on the pad,gasped, then collasped.

Stardate:213504.8

O'Brien:Sir? I heard Councelor Troi talking about it to Lt.Delrone when I was having breakfast in ten forward.They said something about there were contacts with Admiral Janeway from the future.

The captain slaps his comm badge. "Picard to Worf, have security teams aprehend Counsellor Troi and Lt. Dellrone!" Picard puts his phaser back in his holster as the medical team carries the wounded Janeway to sickbay. "Mr. O'Brien, tell me everything you heard them say."

Stardate:213504.9

O'Brien:Well sir I first heard them saying that there was contact with the Admiral from the future.Lt.Delron said"Well now what?"Councler Troi said"I dont know Ill get in contact with him later today."Then they looked at me cause I think they noticed me watching them.I looked away cause I felt bad for listing in on them and stopped paying attention.

Sir,If I may ask whats going on????Does this have anything to do with the pathogen that was reported?????

Stardate:213504.9

OOC

Im gonna get out of character for a moment.

Come on people this is alot more fun when other people particiapte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DELRONE

Delrone left Sickbay and was confronted by Worf. "Come with me." He said.

"No," Delrone replied. He punched for Worf's head, but Worf quickly blocked it and punched for Delrone's chest. Delrone blocked that and jumped his left foot into Worf, kicking Worf away. When Worf got up, he realized Delrone was gone.

The Captain gives the transporter pad a hard, stern look.

"Commander, have Mr. Worf assign 3 security officers to Chief O'Brien. I want him protected at all times. I'll be in sickbay."

Picard marches out of the transporter room.

*Riker*

*Taps Com badge*

"Riker to security I need three officers to the transporter room immediately."

Stardate:213515.7

O'Brien to Riker:Sir If I may ask whats going on!!!????