*Riker*

"Well, let's get this examination over with then you should make sure that the rest of the senior staff has been cleared, including yourself."

*Guinun*

Down in ten forward:

as Dreone was blanking out, a large group of people, including had come out of ten forward and see him and guinun, they rush over.

Ro taps com badge ''medical emergency to ten forward"

Everyone is trying to restrain Drelone, who is making violent movements. Ro goes over to Giunun, who is now unconsious on the floor

DELRONE

Delrone, who is being restrained by a crowd of people, quickly spins one of them around into another person. Space is free for his foot, which he lifts and kicks into two more people on his other side. Those two are knocked back one after the other as he then turns and jumps over Guinan, passing Ro, and makes a run for it down the next corridor.

*Guinun*

as a swarm of people jump over guinun and Ro, guinun slowly comes round

to ro, who is kneeling besides her , she says "What..happned.." (slowly sits up) "I can't ...remember (with difficulty as though in pain) last thing... I remember I was... talking to you in ten forward...

Ro begins to answer, but notices something on strange on guinuns neck...

DELRONE

The group of six Officer's chase Delrone down the hall until he hits a deadend. One Officer grabs for him, but he quickly dodges to the side and grabs the Officer's arm. He pulls the Officer in, tripping him, so that he falls into two more Officer's on Delrone's other side. Those three tumble to the floor, where Delrone leaps over them and jumpkicks another Officer away. Delrone turns and punches right-cross, one Officer, and left-cross, the last Officer out. He then escapes through nearby doors, entering Sickbay. There, everyone notices him, surprised.

*Riker*

"Well, let's get this examination over with then you should make sure that the rest of the senior staff has been cleared, including yourself."

WHile Beverly Checks u out Will I will Have the rest of the Senior Staff called down to be checked.. :blink:

He then escapes through nearby doors, entering Sickbay. There, everyone notices him, surprised.

Beverly and Will look up at Delrone..

DELRONE

As Troi was heading for the doors, she bumps into Delrone who places his hand on her shoulder, intrusively. "Not so fast, Councillor..."

DELRONE

In Sickbay, Delrone grabbed Troi and spun her around. He placed his fingers on her neck, insterting a viral agent. "Uh!" Troi cried.

Riker and Beverly were shocked.

Beverly looks at Riker and then pushes a few buttons.. Seconds later a silent message is flashed across all the screens 'Get out!' Every one slowly and silently retreats from sickbay threw the other door.. Riker and Crusher are just out the door..

Bev- "Well we found him. Now what do we do, he has Deanna we won't be able to find out who else he might of infected."

omni'X thank you for getting it going again.. B)

Beverly looks at Will,  "On my way.  Will can you uh handle this?"

*Riker*

*Taps combadge*

"Riker to Security. Send a team to sickbay immediately."

*Beverly nods and starts walking down the corridor she stops and looks back at Riker then continues on..

Beverly arives at Picards ready room and pushes the chime..*

Bev- "Maybe she can help us, in the mean time Lt. Delrone is the carrier and he just got to Deanna. Who knows who else he could of got to."

*Beverly walked around his desk and sat on the edge.*

Bev- "Don't ware yourself out." Beverly smiled down at him.

What?? You knew I was going to add something like that.. :grin:

Picard's desktop monitor chirps and an older Janeway appears.

Admiral Janeway, "Captain, I have urgent news!"

Captain Picard, "Yes, Admiral?"

Admiral Janeway, "Starfleet Command has been completely overrun by the aliens!" *phaser fire sounds* "Dang, we have a security breach!" *channel begins to break up* "Trust no one captain, there's only one way to prevent this disaster, you have to... my go..." *transmission ends*

Captain Picard just stares at the monitor with a cold, blank expression.

Picard looks up at Beverly, "Find Riker in person, scan him to make sure he's not infected, then alert him of the situation. Tell him to take us to red alert. I have other business to attend."

Picard stands up, tugging his uniform downward.

"Keep me posted."