Alrighty Then... I need Players for a TNG role Playing Game..

Characters Can either be picked By u... or made up...

Charcters to Choose from are

Needed to be FilledWorf

Miles O'Brian

Keiko

Lwaxanna Troi/Mr Holm

*admirals*

*Lts or any officer for away teams*

and any guest star

Filled

Jean-Luc Picard ~Captain Jean-Luc Picard~

William T Riker ~ddillard

Data Soong ~Data

Beverly Crusher ~BevFan

Deanna Troi ~ I'll Take Troi........ Celtic_Swimmer

Geordi LaForge ~Falcon Redwing

Guinun ~TNGtrekker220

Guest Star- ANY PLAYER - Master Q *Science Officer Dr Hawking.. or Q*

Ro Laren - DSBS

Ensign Grant - Roetae

Lieutenant Delrone - omni'x

(more people can inroll for this position just tell me who u woul dlike to be)

And also U can Make up ur own Characters or a position u would like to play... u know riker could have a love interest as could any character... u could be a long lost relalitive... or just maybe u wanna play opps or conn... its all up to u.. just Private Message me and i will Put u in :blink: *just incase u wanna die on an away mission or sumtin ;)

Alrighty.. Please PM me with who u would like to Role Play.. i will add ur name to the list

~Celtic_Swimmer :D:hand:

These RPG can take Place in the 7th Season Of Next Gen.. so we can lead our way into the movies and into our own stuff.. don't be afraid to experiment... u can do anything u want to.. just don;t kill urself *DATA* hehe

I Play Deanna.. Just makeing that Clear now..

~It was 14:00 hours and i was real tired after 10 councelling sessions... i decided i needed some lunch and as i walked into Ten Forward i Notice Will Riker Sitting Beside himself and he waved me Over~

* Walk over to Will's Table*

Deanna: Hi Will How are you doing today, Do u mind if i sit here??

!~!~!~!~ Everyone Please State Ur characters for a little while... just so the others know .. thanx !~!~!~!~!~

*grabs the chair and sits down*

Deanna: Exhausting.. like this is my profession and i love it, but i guess its just one of those days where u just want everyone to stop whining.. well how was bridge duty... find any new stars :) *giggles*

*Bev enters and sees Deanna and Will and starts walking toward them. When she sees the captain staring out at the stars. She gets that concerned look on her face. But she keeps walking toward Deanna and Will.*

(Riker)

*Picks up glass and finishes drink, and motions for the waiter to bring another*

<Says "It's been quiet lately, but I'm worried about the Captain. He has been looking preoccupied lately."

*Bev see's this and looks at Will and Deanna then back to the door.. She gets up and trys to catch up with him in the corridor*

(sorry for any spelling errors)

Picard's eyes squint momentarilly as he glances at the floor, then he looks toward Beverly... "I've recieved a message from my good friend, Admiral Balton. He seemed very concerned... some of his crew, acting out of the norm. He also mentioned that one of his crewmen had a small gill-like thing on the back of his neck. He thinks Starfleet may be infected by an alien conspiracy. I need you to access the Starfleet Medical database, and find all information you can on the alien parasites we delt with in late 2364."