Sign in to follow this  
removed

What are you doing for Xmas?

I'm just going to stay home and have friends over during the holidays. I'm not going on any vacation or anything. I love staying home for Christmas. It has such a nice warm feeling to just stay home. Then on Christmas day, my family and I are going over to a friend's house for Christmas dinner with his family. We do it every year. It's fun.

(And we already have our Xmas tree up! Sweet!)

What are everyone's plans for the holiday season?

In the past I've gone done to Florida and stay with my parents on Christmas week. I'm not going to make it down there this year. I don't have any real plans for Christmas this year. I'm sure I'll be here posting away and chatting away on line to anybody who will listen.. :lol:

We always stay home too. I can't imagine going somewhere that didn't have snow for Christmas. It just wouldn't feel like Christmas to me.

We'll either be having dinner at my house or my mom's condo. My daughter is already really excited about the Christmas lights that are starting to be turned on now on our street.

Well, I plan just to stay home. We will probably go to midnight mass on Christmas Eve as on the occasions that I have missed out the religious side I have found a certain emptiness like something is missing, perhaps it just gives a nice build up to the day.

On Christmas day we usually have lunch (my mum is a fantastic cook!) and spend the rest of the day opening presents and having a few drinks together, not forgetting to go on STFans.net to wish everyone a Happy Christmas.

While Christmas is a very family occasion for us, on New Years Eve we plan to spend the time with family friends and go out for a meal at our local Italian restaurant.

I'm really looking forward to Christmas!!!

Today I read that the Star Trek movies I-III will be here on TV on our Christmas days (December 24th - 26th), so I know what I will do: Watch TV :lol: , visit this board, of course, and find a good excuse not to go to my grandmother's house to take part in our family meeting (it's always extremely boring :( )...

Mrs. Captain Picard

I will make dinner for my mom and perhaps my oldest sister - if her children don't invite her. Fortunately mom's not a big eater so I don't have to make an elaborate feast which means some sleep.

The best part of Christmas is Christmas Eve which I generally spend with my other sister and her kids (and her grand kids). Kids just make Christmas.

Edited by TheUnicornHunter

I will be working on Christmas so I don't have any real plans, other than spending Christmas here with my STF.NET family.

Stardate:213904.9

I will probably just stay home and celebrate Christmas with the family.It will be the first Christmas without any grandparents for me so its gonna be a little.....strange I guess :lol:

I will be going to my sisters. My niece is only 3 and is getting excited already it should be fun. :lol:

I'm going to fly back to Oklahoma for Christmas to stay with the fam. I still have little brothers and sisters so we'll all wake up at 6am to see what Santa brought and then spend the day opening presents, hanging out, naping, and most importantly NOT GETTING DRESSED! I make it a point every year to stay in my PJ's and slippers all day.

I'm going "Up North" to see my mother. After averaging 80+ hours per week for

the past 18 months, it's time to sit in her cabin and stare at the fire for a few days.

Looking forward to it.

im at home for Xmas.....got the usual 8 people for gifts.....what are the odds of me getting a girlfriend before Xmas - or a job for that matter?

Well, I may end up getting to take Christmas off work so I might get to go spend it with my father which would be really nice.

With the family sitting around the pool as usual.  I would really like to have a barbecue at the beach though.

starsinmyeyes, come to WA!!!!

As of yet we have made no particular plans other than the usual Christmas morning celebration, gathering to open presents and share each other's company. One thing for sure, we're cooking our own bird!

On Christmas eve I sit in front of the TV with all the lights out except the tree and watch "It's a Wonderful Life" and "White Christmas". My brothers and their families will be coming over on Christmas Day around 4:00 PM and we will have our family celebration.

I'll be cooking the Xmas dinner and then hopefully opening my Pressies and playing some games with my wife and kids,then have a good drink and hopefully be a bit merry :o

I'll be with my mother and two of my brothers for Christmas. We exchange gifts Christmans morning, but we rarely actually go to church on Cristmas Day or Christmas Eve.

I will spend the day at home with my sister and parents. Openning and Exchanging presents and having christmas dinner. My grandparent aren't coming over this year there going to my aunt and uncles. But we might see them on boxing day.