Whole cranberries or Jellied?

What's your favorite cranberry sauce  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite cranberry sauce

• Whole berries
    • Jellied
    • Cranberry Orange
    • Other?

Definitely whole berries, although I never liked it as a kid. Never tried the cranberry-orange, though. I hate oranges, but the cranberry-orange combo might be good!

Jellied. My sister and I (many years ago) tried to experiment with whole cranberries once, and ended up with something gritty and not sweet enough. Oh how the smiles faded. Fortunately my mother's homemade dinner rolls were the star of the meal, and our little dalliance was soon forgotten.

all of them. my aunt makes the best homemade cranberry orange. she also get's the jellied kind out of a can. and the whole berry is good too.

tm :laugh:

Jellied.

The only people that eat it here at home though, is myself and my nephew Josh. Everyone else hates jellied cranberries.

They probably would like homemade cranberry sauce better, but my parents eat the jellied cranberries. Same with my brother in law.

They may have taken more time with cranberries, but the rest of us in the family hate them so that is why. My sister will drink cranberry juice, but that is all she has to do with that berry. Me, I think I have eaten a piece of cranberry candy before, but I cannot stand the taste of it usually.