I figured that we have Stargate and Star Wars....so why not 24??? i think that Jack Bauer may be here a bit, but remember SPOILERS people! heres the ball rolling:

http://www.trekzone.org/content/trailers/24_3x04.mov

it'll take a while to download, havent made a page.....but its the spoiler by FOX at the end of 24 on Tuesday nite....

what were your thoughts on the 3pm - 4pm episode? and your thoughts on the 4pm - 5pm episode?

thanks for the pin!!!! ok, come on guys! start posting!

you know - Jack you can post the episode reviews here!

Edited by trekzone

I watched 24 tonight. I was totally lost and had no idea what was going on. The only characters I recognised are the President and Jack Bower. Then, the show ended with zero resolution.

The only thing I don't like about it is that every episode is "to be continued" and that you're lost if you watch a random episode. If each episode had been a self containd "hour of adventure" and set these intense stories weeks apart, then I'd dive right in. The "events happening within an hour" idea is cool, but it's the constant "to be continued" that's annoying.

thats what makes the show so exciting to watch, and thats why Fox has done it....it rackes in huge $$$$ because of the constant watching, you've gotta figure out what happens

its not one idea anyway, theres soo many ideas thats they eventually start coming out of your ears.. 24 is not everyone, though...it is for people that can handle the blood and guts of every episode.. so far out of the three seasons, there has been over 400 deaths or something like that!

Xindi story arc...you dont like it.....even though they are "Self contained" they have the continous To Be Continued.

and how do you expect a nuclear bomb threat - or nerver gas threat - to be wrapped up in an hour....

be carefull CJLP, lest you tred into contradictory waters.

Xindi story arc...you dont like it.....even though they are "Self contained" they have the continous To Be Continued.

and how do you expect a nuclear bomb threat - or nerver gas threat - to be wrapped up in an hour....

be carefull CJLP, lest you tred into contradictory waters.

The Xindi arc... As far as Season 3 goes, there has not been one episode that was "To Be Continued..." So far, every episode has had an ending. As far as nuclear bomb or nerve gas threats and such things, I've seen TV shows which pulled them off in one episode. Also, in 24, how come we have multiple catastraphies every hour?

personal bombshells CJLP............and those T.V. shows were dodgy, 24 has the intel gathering, the finding, the disarming, the personal bombshells, the descet, the ultimate twist...then in the end, everyone walks away a happy camper....

the ultimate, in-the-end predictable show...

JACK! i want that intel report on my desk, ASAP!

personal bombshells CJLP............and those T.V. shows were dodgy, 24 has the intel gathering, the finding, the disarming, the personal bombshells, the descet, the ultimate twist...then in the end, everyone walks away a happy camper....

Personal bombshells, huh? :dude:

Those TV shows weren't dodgy, I enjoyed them. As for intel gatherring, finding, disarming, and personal bombshells, and the descet, who cares? I just want a good story to enjoy for the hour.

Actually, trekzone there have been 172 deaths in the first two seasons and roughly 4 or so this season. As for your intel reports I don't always have the time to post them all the time. I'll try to though of course, I'm behind one now.

Okay, I've never watched this show before today. I rented disk 1 eps 1-4 of season one and watched this afternoon. Boy, am I hooked or what. Are the reruns on air anywhere? I'll be visiting Blockbuster again next weekend I guess. So are they in season three now?

yep! season 3 of the second grateest show ever!

You're absolutely right!

I can't wait until I can afford to buy the DVD's, and then watch all the episodes of each season back-to-back, starting them at the same time of day that the season starts!!!

Am I crazy or what?

ive got season 1 DVD 6 disc set - getting season 2 once i get another job...its got 7 discs with 36 deleted scenes or something!

ive got season 1 DVD 6 disc set - getting season 2 once i get another job...its got 7 discs with 36 deleted scenes or something!

36 deleted scenes?

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

I'm going to BEG for extra hours at work - I'm already trying to imagine what those scenes might be!

I just started watching 24 about 3 episodes ago. At first I was lost, but now I know everything (about this season). I must say........... 24 IS SUCH AN AWESOME SHOW! I WISH I HAD DISCOVERED IT EARLIER!

Well I have now seen the first season of 24. It took a while - I rented one four episode disk at a time. I don't think I could keep up watching once a week and since I am the kind of person that likes to know how things end I'm not sure I could wait a year for a resolution.

When you're watching several episodes at a time it doesn't seem like the story moves fast enough per episode although I suspect that is different if you watch one episode a week. They definitely could have told the story in a lesser amount of time but they have to make it 24 episodes because there are 24 hours in a day.

My thoughts on season one

Click for Spoiler:

That ending was such a bummer - I went throught 24 episodes to get to that. I was so mad.

I will say Kiefer Sutherland does a great job but I am so ticked with the ending I don't know if I want to watch season two.

Personally, I thought season 1 was better than season 2.

Click for Spoiler:

The season 1 ending did not bother me because I never liked Jack's wife anyway. She was too whiny.

I won't spoil the season 2 ending, except to say I liked the season 1 ending better. For personal reasons, not quality. Both were well done.

TUH,

I am sorry you did not like it. I think one of the reasons it hooked me was the way you never know what to expect, kind of like real life. It is one of the more creative shows on tv.

While I will not pass judgement on season 3 yet, I will say I like the storyline better than season 2 up to this point.

I WATCHED THE FIRST SEASON BUT THEN,

STARTED TO GET BORED WITH SEASON 2 SO

I DONT SEE IT THAT MUCH NOW.

It is a good show, but too much of a commitment for me. I've tried taping it, but then keep forgetting to watch, and before I know it, it is time for the next episode. I love Kiefer Sutherland though, ever since the movie "The Lost Boys" he has been a favorite of mine.

Last night, did any of you happen to notice on the previews of the next episode that it will not be shown until March 30th? <_<

Last night, did any of you happen to notice on the previews of the next episode that it will not be shown until March 30th? :eek:

<_< :blink:

Yeah! How can they do that NOW?!?!? IMHO this is the most exciting season ever, and they keep us hanging NOW!!!!!

:eek::look: