Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holland

If you could have anything from the Star Trek...

If you could have anything from the Star Trek world what would it be? I would definately have a Phazer from the TNG era.

Click for Spoiler:

tng-phaser-type2-since-s3.jpg Edited by Captain Holland

Commander Tucker  :thumbs:

:blink:

Okay,if I could have anything....

I wouldn't know how to operate a starship,so that's out.A phaser would be neat,but I couldn't do much with it that wouldn't get me thrown in jail.A replicator would be nice,but how would I replinish it after I'd ordered up 10-star dinners for a month or two?The Holodeck would present the same problems that the starship would.

I guess TUH has something there,afterall,a person being the only thing I could 'operate' without needing an advanced knowledge of 24-th century computer technology and science...

I'll take Ezri Dax.

Any one thing, I'd probably have to say either a holodeck or medical instruments. I know it sounds a little foolish, but the medicine that Star Fleet has is just so remarkable. It would be great to be able to help people with it.

Definitely a replicator. I have all the people I need right now.

Edited by Indy

Information.

I want to know the winners of the next thirty-years worth of sporting events and horse races.I want the winning Powerball,and California Lottery numbers.

I want Yvonne Craig's home address and tips from Shatner on how to score with a deranged Orion Animal Woman.

I want the technical schematics on how to build a duotronic computer system.

I want Bill Gates bank account numbers.

I want to know how the Stock Market plays out for the next decade,maybe longer.

I want....

thats a toughy. i would take EZRI, OR TPOL. but for a thing, a holodeck would be SWEET. but i also like sirius idea, give me access to the lcars memory banks on demand.

Hm, if it was a person I could have, I'd like to have Jean-Luc (of course :huh: )

And a thing... I'd choose a food replicator. I can't cook, so it would be perfect for me :wow:

Mrs. Captain Picard

If it's a Person - Janice Rand

If it's a Thing - Holodeck

If it's a person - Data.

If it's technology - Data.

:huh:

Give me a starship...any starship!

But, if I had a choice, probably the Defiant or a Enterprise class from the movie era.

Of course, if any of you ever played the FASA ST starship combat RPGs way back in the 80s, there were some super cool designs that were in the sourcebooks...

If it's a Thing   - Holodeck

If it's a person - Data.

:lol:

That's sounds right to me, too! If I couldn't have Data then I would chose:

For a person - Lore

For technology - Lore

You may be correct, however I've read that there were so many changes made during the refit before STTMP that the ship was basically an entire new class, and was thus called Enterprise class. I'll have to dig up my source material for that.

And, I think you want "Constitution", not "Consitution" :lol:

You may be correct, however I've read that there were so many changes made during the refit before STTMP that the ship was basically an entire new class, and was thus called Enterprise class. I'll have to dig up my source material for that.

And, I think you want "Constitution", not "Consitution" :(

Well, while the ship may have been an entirely new ship, it was still, for the most part, a Constitution-class ship, however, I'll keep an open mind to your source materrial. :lol:

The USS Prometheus. It has holo emitters everywhere. Then I could create a holographic crew.

If I already had a crew I would have an intrepid class starship and call it the USS Tasman because I live in Tasmania, Australia.

If I couldn't have a starship I would have a computer core from 2375 runnig on LCARS. Better than an IBM runnig on Windows!

If I couldn't have a computer core I would have a holodeck or holosuite.

;)

If it's a Thing - Holodeck

If it's a person - Data.

:clap:

That's sounds right to me, too! If I couldn't have Data then I would chose:

For a person - Lore

For technology - Lore

Just go get Brent Spiner and be done with it! ;)

I would settle for a nice little starship that is equipped with a holodeck and replicator! :clap: