Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

incontinentia's log

When you run out of room in your ears there's always the belly button.  :D

I've been thinking about that, but the way my belly looks, the only ones to see it would be my husband & me! :)

I think this may be my new color. (fc8162) It actually looks a lot like the old color!

And maybe this for whatever. (f9c782)

Now I have another new color. Someday I'll make up my mind. ColorMatch is too much fun. Good thing, too, I have to work an 8 hour shift and I already have a headache. It's gonna be a LOOOOONG day. At least I have 2 short shifts this week. Another 6 day work week. :D :) :)

I typed in the size, color & font myself, & now it looks different. Hmm, maybe I should have tested it first.

Dang, what a LOOOOONG day, but it'll look good on my paycheck. Thankfully, the next 2 days will be short - unless the boss thinks he made a mistake & calls me in. :lol:

The "vengeful ones" were LOUDLY celebrating the fact that our sales were higher than those of our former boss' store. "Their sales were (relatively small amount), OURS WERE (RELATIVELY LARGE AMOUNT!!!) WOOHOO!!! YEAH!!! (with wild exageration).

Alright already. So our sales were higher. We sell things they don't. No need to get so carried away. Oh wait, I forgot - they hate the former boss, so anything that we excell at MUST be LOUDLY proclaimed to one and all!!! It must be shoved in as many faces as possible that WE WON!!!

Big deal. I didn't know whether to cry or throw up. Luckily I didn't do either. The vengeful ones really need to get over it.

I'm almost afraid to watch 24 anymore, considering what happened in a recent episode :wow: . I just remembered I have an episode of Kingdom Hospital on tape that I haven't seen yet.

Maybe I should get some more ear piercings. That might cheer me up - and empty my wallet. :wow:

Well, it's great to be back. I just wish I had something useful to add. Maybe I should have more coffee! Gee, it's been a while, cuz I've been spending so much time with 5 different Yahoo groups - horror fans, vampire fans, solitary pagans, readers of the Necronomicon, and a group involved with a recreation of the Roman Empire. How's that for diverse? Since my work schedule has been cut in half, I now have lots of free time to pursue too many things at once.

I took a chance & ordered a medallion on e-bay - it's a replica of the "sigil of the Elder Gods" from the Necronomicon by H.P.Lovecraft. It arrived today, and it's even nicer than I expected! I can't wear it to work, but that's ok!

(think I'll stick with color #fc8162 for a while - that purple color can get kinda sickening after a while.)

:hug: WOW sounds like you have had a busy couple of days..also very intresting by the sounds of things.. :force:

btw glad to see you back again B)

B) WOW sounds like you have had a busy couple of days..also very intresting by the sounds of things.. :hug:

btw glad to see you back again B)

Thanks, it's good to be back. Looks like I have way too many interests to keep track of at once. At least I'm not bored! I was recently complaining on my blog that there was almost no one to talk to at most of my Yahoo groups, then it ocurred to me that there's always someone at STF.NET. DUH! So here I am again. :force:

Think I'll try 27ca99 from ColorMatch for a change.

If I plan it right, I may be able to manage all my Yahoo groups, my future (possible) citizenship with Nova Roma, and STF.NET. If I can afford to work a reduced schedule. If if if... :thumbs:

Phooey! I'll figure something out. The only things that will take a lot of time is Nova Roma, and that's gonna be lots of studying, but it should be interesting. But since I have so many interests, it's hard to know where to begin. Well, like I just said, I'll figure something out.

Thanks to RikerChick, I, too, have a "local weather report" in my sig - AND I still have my entire sig! :unsure: :dude::dude:

I'm getting closer to deciding what gens ("family") I'm going to ask to join in Nova Roma. The weird thing is, the members are scattered all over the world, so I'll probably never meet any of them! Hmm, kinda like here....

I should learn more Latin, too. Luckily, it's not mandatory, just helpful. Good thing I enjoy it! :dude:

I'm also VERY glad that they're saying "season finale" rather than "series finale" at the end of "Enterprise". :dude:

And I have ANOTHER new color (ff5500). That ColorMatch 5K site is too much fun.

Think I'll stick with color "debdab" for now. The previous color is a bit much - especially when I have a headache, like now. :blink:

DARN! Looks like the praenomen ("first name") I picked for my Roman name in Nova Roma may be a washout. Since auhenticity is important, I'll find another one. There's only dozens and dozens to pick from! :bow:

I'm a part time cashier now, which is SO much less stressful. I just hope it works out financially. It shouldn't be too bad since they know I'm available for any shift, and I have 2 numbers where I can be reached. :o

Had a nice day off. I did NOTHING. Well, almost nothing. I swapped around some of my e-mail between my 3 e-mail addresses, and I'm still in search of a new "praenomen". I think I'll contact the person in charge of the list of female Roman names for some suggestions, since she's compiling a list of all the authentic names.

My poor blog is getting more boring than usual - could it be because I've been more boring than usual? Nah, that couldn't be it.

Thought I'd do something practical and delete some of the bookmarks I don't use anymore, or that have pages that aren't there anymore. Problem is that I also added more, so now I think I have more than before. Does that make me a bookmark packrat?

My poor blog is getting more boring than usual - could it be because I've been more boring than usual? Nah, that couldn't be it.

Boring?..no i wouldnt say that always intresting reading your log with the color changes its always a suprise to see which color is next :laugh:

Some days I spend as much time at ColorMatch 5K as I do here! I still can't decide what color I like best. :laugh: This one is f9c782.

I wonder if I should change size occasionally.....

Some days I spend as much time at ColorMatch 5K as I do here! I still can't decide what color I like best. :look: This one is f9c782.

I wonder if I should change size occasionally.....

Hmm yes this color is soft on the eyes not to over powering but my fav is color 27ca99 it does something to me :laugh:

27ca99 it is! :lol:

I changed my mod to :P happy ;) , cuz I just got my all-time favorite vampire movie on DVD - Dracula, starring Gary Oldman as Dracula. He's amazing! AND the movie is actually based on the original book!

Now I'm watching an anime film called "Vampire Wars". Bet you'd never guess I like vampires. :P

27ca99 it is! :lol:

I changed my mod to  :bow:  happy  :P , cuz I just got my all-time favorite vampire movie on DVD - Dracula, starring Gary Oldman as Dracula. He's amazing! AND the movie is actually based on the original book!

Now I'm watching an anime film called "Vampire Wars". Bet you'd never guess I like vampires. :P

hehe yeah i love this color :bow: ..i also have dracula with gary oldman in it,he is one of my fav english actors,i love the bit in the movie when he licks the blood off the cut throat razor..*shudders*. ;)

If you like vampire films i have a tip if you havent seen it already"UNDERWORLD".its better than BLADE2 IMO.

That "razor-licking scene" creeps me out every time I see it! ICK! And how about the way he says "Listen to them - children of the night. What music they make". And his "smile". ;) I can't believe Gary Oldman wasn't nominated for an Oscar for that role!

Saw, and loved, Underworld! It'll probably be one of my next DVD purchases.

I also liked Blade 2, but it's probably cuz I love watching Wesley Snipes kick @$$!

OMG! I just noticed your "my new avatar"! I was thinking of doing that a while back, but didn't know how to do it. I can't wait to see the "Archer avatar". :P :lol: :P

OMG! I just noticed your "my new avatar"! I was thinking of doing that a while back, but didn't know how to do it. I can't wait to see the "Archer avatar".[/size][/color][/font] :P  :lol:  :bow:

hehe yeah RC rocks when it comes to making Avatars :bow: i am glad she remade it for me,you also saw the other one i think about 30mins.lol ;)

I am also a big BLADE fan i have them both on DVD,Blade 2 rocks i have seen it about 6 times i just cant seem to get enough of it,i love the music to the film as well :P

Blade 2 is another one I need to get. The music was great!

Holy moly, it's almost 1:30 am here - I gotta go, cuz I gotta go to work tomorrow! See y'all later!

OMG! I just noticed your "my new avatar"! I was thinking of doing that a while back, but didn't know how to do it. I can't wait to see the "Archer avatar".[/size][/color][/font] :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :naughty:

hehe yeah RC rocks when it comes to making Avatars :naughty: i am glad she remade it for me,you also saw the other one i think about 30mins.lol :clap:

Oh, your avatar was supposed to change! :biggrin: I first thought that it was going to be JUST "my new avatar". A while back, I thought about getting an avatar that said "my avatar" that lookes like it was written (badly) in crayon. I decided not to do it.

Thanks to RikerChick - again - I now have cool avatar of my favorite Captain!

hehe yeah cool avatar,i take it you like Archer :(

Uh, yeah, he's OK. :wub:

Sometimes I think about changing my username to "ArcherChick" :( but then I'd be copying someone else's idea. On the other hand, ArcherChick would be easier to spell than incontinentia.......

Nah, I'll stick with what I have. BTW, hangon, your new avatar is great! :tear:

Sometimes I think about changing my username to "ArcherChick"  :( but then I'd be copying someone else's idea. On the other hand, ArcherChick would be easier to spell than incontinentia.......

I've thought of changing mine to MrsRiker a few times like MrsKirk and MrsPicard but chick suits me better. Besides, the real Mr RC might not like that name. :tear:

hehe yeah cool avatar,i take it you like Archer :)

Uh, yeah, he's OK. :eekout:

Sometimes I think about changing my username to "ArcherChick" :waaaa: but then I'd be copying someone else's idea. On the other hand, ArcherChick would be easier to spell than incontinentia.......

Nah, I'll stick with what I have. BTW, hangon, your new avatar is great! :)

Thanks i love my avatar as well the GREAT RC made it fo me she the best at this type of stuff :) its taken me 5 months but at last i have one i like :) ..hehe ArcherChick :dude: ..the more chicks the better if you ask me :waaaa:

The more I think about ArcherChick, the more I lke it.....hmmm, something to think about.

Found a nice surprise on my screensaver, (a program that cycles through whatever pictures are put in it). When my computer went to screensaver mode, the first thing on the screen was "Captain Jonathan Archer" from my avatar! I have no idea how it got there, since I didn't put it in my screensaver, but that's OK, cuz it looks GOOOOD! My old Vulcan IDIC avatar is in my screensaver, too.

On second thought, I'll keep my current username. I have too many usernames and nickames to keep track of as it is. :(

Awww shame i was looking forward to another chick on the boards..lol..but your name is cool anyway is there a story behind the name?

It's from the movie "Monty Python's 'Life of Brian' ". It's one of several "joke" Roman names. I'm a big fan of Monty Python, so I couldn't resist. In the movie, Incontinenia's last name is (the names are kinda "colorful")

Click for Spoiler:

Buttocks

and she's married to

Click for Spoiler:

Biggus Dickus

LMAO :( I love the tv show i have never seen any of the the films,sounds like a good film to rent :(

Yeah, baby yeah! I'm BakulaBabe now! Maybe I should start a new personal log. I'll have to look into that.