Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

How important is your cell phone?

I would never want to shake hands with him again. Nor would I ever want him to touch anything and me touch it afterwards......Yuk!!!! :lol:

Edited by Gotabite

proberly from Queens. That is nuts, my cell phone is important to me seeming it has a camera on it. But I'd put it away before going to the bathroom.

I think if he could do it all over the man in the article would have let the phone go. Surely he was embarrassed by all the problems he caused.

My phone is primarily for emergencies, and has been my deliverance in more than one incidence on the interstate. But if it fell in the toilet I would get a new phone! I am not attached to it.

my phone is a noise making, beeping, no credit, pre-paid out-of-date thing that wont make calls or send messages, because i have no credit, still.....if it fell in the toilet, id tell the insurrance company that it was stolen and get a new one!

I could not live without my cell phone, because it is the only way other than email for people to contact me, but I would let it go if it fell in the toilet. That is why I pay extra for insurance that will replace the phone in an instance such as this.

I still haven't found the need to own a cell phone yet. But if I had one and it fell in the toilet I would let it go. It would be gone..Just buy another one. Not much is worth that. Yuck is right.. :o