Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Halloween Avatars

Halloween Avatars

As you know Halloween is coming and one of the things I recommended to some of the mods and to the participants that were in the chat room during the trivia session is that it would be kind of neat if you would change your avatar for this week

{As you can see I changed mine}

:cool:

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I'm kinda afraid to change mine because I fear that I won't get my present one back! It's not one of the regular avatar selections on the site. I noticed it as a screen shot on one of VBG's Trek Tributes and I asked him if he could convert the screen shot in to an avatar for me, which he gallantly did. If I change it, I'd hate to have to bug him again to recreate it, especially in light of the PC issues he's now experiencing.

I'm kinda afraid to change mine because I fear that I won't get my present one back!  It's not one of the regular avatar selections on the site.  I noticed it as a screen shot on one of VBG's Trek Tributes and I asked him if he could convert the screen shot in to an avatar for me, which he gallantly did.  If I change it, I'd hate to have to bug him again to recreate it, especially in light of the PC issues he's now experiencing.

That's no problem, I'm so much of a computer geek that I sometimes reformat my hard drive just for the fun of it lol. Go ahead and change it if you want to and if you need me to put your current avatar back I will. That's about a 10 second job lol

I finally got around to making mine!

(And with me being in a very Indiana Jones mood since I got the DVD's, I just had to make mine Indy related. Lol.)

Edited by bysty

I was able to make mine TNG related although only one picture of Data feels weird - even weirder since it's just his head. lol

Well, I decided to create a "scary" avatar, too, I don't like the idea of using an avatar without Jean-Luc or Patrick, so I remembered this scary picture which is in my collection. It's from one of my fave episodes, "Timescape". I know, it's not that scary, but I don't celebrate Halloween, so what about a "half-scary" avatar? :angry:

Mrs. Captain Picard

well i love charlie brown, and just watched my copy of its the great pumpkin charlie brown on dvd, and so i decied to use chuck, and snoopy. good enough? its not fire related. :angry:

I like yours prometheus..It's an awesome ghost..How do you like mine?..It's Lon Chaney..Freaky huh?..

Edited by spacetigger

It's Lon Chaney..Freaky huh?..

The Original??

Not sure.. I did a search on Google and this was one of the pics that I found..

well i love charlie brown, and just watched my copy of its the great pumpkin charlie brown on dvd, and so i decied to use chuck, and snoopy. good enough? its not fire related. :laugh:

I love that - I noticed it on another thread

My avatar is Frank N'Furter from The Rocky Horror Picture Show.I didn't change it for Halloween,though.I just like Furter.It still works though,I guess.Anybody here a RHPS fan?Been to the theater to see it?Participated in the mayhem?Or are you a RHPS virgin?

My avatar is Blackenstein.I started to go with Blacula.But,I feel sorry for Blackenstein.My bolt-necked brother gets no respect.When you think of blaxploitation horror epics,nobody thinks of Blackenstein.The only sadder black horror film star is Frankenho.Yall have seen franken'Ho,haven't you?

:lol: Just changed my avatar. It's of one of the Borg from First Contact. :laugh:

What do you think about it?

PS.: I'll propably have it longer then just for Halloween!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: