• The Host
    • Ethics
    • Suspicions
    • Attached
    • Sub Rosa
    • Final Mission
    • The First Duty
    • The Journey's End

What is your favourite Crusher episode and why?

I voted for Final Mission - not because it was Wes' last regular appearance but rather I thought it was a great episode. Wil Wheaton really held his own playing those very dramatic scenes with Patrick Stewart in the caves. I, like many of you, really hated the "Wes saves the day" writing that occurred early on but I have always felt that Wil Wheaton is a very fine actor and it certainly wasn't his fault the writers did this.

I like no wait LOVE Attached I always will and by now you all think I am obsessed and I think you're right. :) Not only is Attached my fav Bev ep but my all time fav ep out of all of them...

all hail Bev!! :)

I voted for and really liked Remember Me! That would be horrible having none of your friends believe that anything is wrong and then to find out you are trapped in a situation where everyone and thing is disappearing.

At least she figured it out during the whole comercial time I was yelling at the screen "Go to Engineering!!" :)

all hail Bev!! :)

Remember Me, great Bev. episode. Add me to the growing list of people screaming at the TV. :wow: Best Wes is a toss up between The Game and Coming of Age.

I have been watching some of these episodes more and although I am not changing my mind...

I really have grown to like "Sub Rosa" I liked it before I mean come on duh but I really do like it alot more now.. :)

I voted for Remember Me, but I really liked Sub Rosa too. :)

Sub Rosa!!!!!! Best Crusher Show!!!

Stardate:213482.8

I agree!

I voted for Remember me.  Crusher really demonstrated her intelligence in that ep.

I agree!

I voted for it too.

That episode was great.

i liked sub rosa because her acting was better and it was a kind "The Witching Hour" by Anne Rice come to TV. I really enjoyed it.

:force:

I watched 'Genesis' recently and have to say that I think Gates did a wonderful job not only directing but ......

Click for Spoiler:

When Worf shot Bev in the face with the "green silly string" her acting there was very good.. :force:

Favorite Doc. Crusher ep is probably Attached. Favorite Wes ep is either Final Mission or First Duty. My vote goes to Attached. :o

Fave= Final mission. Least fave= journey's end . What a terrible waste of Wesley's storyline , now noone knows what the hell happened to him unless one of those star trek authors gets off their asses and writes something

My favourite Crusher episode is 'Attached'. I just thought she did a very good job of acting in this particular episode, although 'Remember Me' and 'Sub Rosa' are also very good episodes as well.